đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
7 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Wow LMs are the worst fanbase. 

Coming from someone who has been trashing Gaga ever since she released SL :billie:

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

She literally said in the beats interview that this album was meant to dance the pain away. 
We are in the beginning of what could be the most memorable pain in centuries. 

Compassion won’t erase those truths. 

Hopefully next time she’s interviewed she’ll just keep the sappy stuff and be confident she’s about to serve a mind sleeping bop just to get that coin bc wow, now she has to look hypocritical and she’s already been dragged by the GP and MSM for it. 

You want a damn album to cure Coronavirus. Oh sweetie you've gone insane :ohno:

Runway
Just now, GagaTheExplorer said:

5SOS did it again, they still have Beyonka  shook

We left her in the 2010’s, at least she outlasted Katy :golfclap:

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

LOL I love Gaga but she doesn't have that much power. The GP and MSM didn't drag her for delaying...no one gives a sh*t outside of hardcore stans. Most people aren't even paying attention to music or entertainment news right now. You have one critic saying "well, Gaga was wrong..it's okay to release music" and even that hardly constitutes a roast.

I swear you must be a troll.

Girl yes they did. Just bc you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. I’m not even trying to roast her but apparently it’s strong enough to get your response so maybe don’t act like it’s nothing to sneeze at.

Also, I’m not, so you and that other guy can stop saying it but also I don’t immensely care. 

5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Dancing in the pain of a breakup is different than dancing when people are dying and the economy is crashing. Girl get a grip :rip:

Wow the way you completely missed the point. But what? Her breakup? What about her depression and constant body pain? She was dealing with a lot more. The beautiful thing about pop music is that it can cheer you up from anything. Sorry that it can’t pick you up in a time of crisis but that doesn’t mean everyone else relates to that 

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

How the hell did you just add 2 + 3 and get 9? That’s not what I’m saying at all lmao Jesus Christ 

That's really low and Dua didn't deserve this imo. Still a good album that I'll be listening my entire life. That's a FACT.  She served what I've been craving. I stopped caring about sales since ARTPOP cause it was also legendary for me, and one of my fave Gaga albums. Anyways, stream Cool :billie:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Guest Adarsh
6 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I’m sorry this made me laugh so hard and it’s 5 am here :air:

rasclautmangos

I feel like this is a mistake. Some of ya'll have been hyping tf out of this album. It should have done way better. 

Hopefully her numbers are better outside the US. I don't think many in the US general public know who she is. 

weed

and y'all said dua releasing it now was a good example gaga should've followed :billie:

TimisaMonster

I assume also due to the leak...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived