đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Girl. He didn’t even quote me and I never said that. He was talking about other person. Get of that high horse and read next time or... go somewhere else I guess :awkney: Next time you try to drag me or whatever try better 

Omg I just re-read the whole thread and now I got it why you sound so annoyed. :ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

I started another paragraph. I wasnt referring to you. Reading is fun. Off you pop.

Lmao sure. 

KORG
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Lmao sure. 

Bye then. Have a nice time.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Omg I just re-read the whole thread and now I got it why you sound so annoyed. :ally:

Amm because I said that 55k is pretty good for Dua who did like 5k with first album? And because I defended poor girl against peoples bitterness? 

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, KORG said:

Bye then. Have a nice time.

all 3 of your replies were telling her "bye" in 3 different ways without adding anything to the discussion

BeerFear

Well it looks like the clown came back to bite :billie: Not yall trying to drag him when he did nothing but stating FACTS 

@justhislife you are doing amazing sweetie

KORG
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

all 3 of your replies were telling her "bye" in 3 different ways without adding anything to the discussion

...farewell!:laughga:

Regina George
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

They thought they did something with that first reply attacking me for something I didn’t even do. That’s what you do when you end up looking like a clown.

GregJA

So she did 55k and Gagz did 205k+ :air:

or... 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

AlexanderMagno

Wow, what an awful thing to do. GGD members showing their worst once again.

Why this need to show off such an attitude? Just to be proud of an "I told you so"? Damn... Wtf...

Why can't you just be happy? It's not like Chromatica's first week was easy to predict. Yes SL was not a hit, yes Dua Lipa has a bigger radio presence this day, it's completely understandable to think Gaga couldn't sell as much as she did in the end.

But why did you feel the need to come back to this thread, two damn months later, to rub your petty attitude? And by "you" I mean the person who revived this thread and so many others who are laughing about this. You all have an incredibly awful attitude and should be ashamed. What a horrible way to be happy about Gaga's success. Let this be, let whoever thought she wouldn't sell many albums be, just be happy people were proven wrong without feeling the need to celebrate that with this smirky attitude.

Sad people.

TimisaMonster

Wow she even beat out The Weekend by like more than double 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

JudasJustDance

why r y’all arguing :laughga: That drag was next level petty, I love it:ally: I mean the dude was stating it like a fact and said it SEVERAL times even saying to bookmark him- he had it coming. 

JudasJustDance
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Wow she even beat out The Weekend by like more than double 

:rip: that’s his like 2nd or 3rd week sales. he did I believe ~450k-600k I forgot the number 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived