đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

shame
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I, for one, told them multiple times about what an April 10th release date would mean for Chromatica. 

Sis, spill :gum:

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
5 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

wait what? i thought sales weren't down THAT much... Abel literally did like 450k... poor dua dude

The Weeknd is a big name, and that's enough alone as a selling power. Dua isn't. 

insight

Only the American gays will purchase the album at this point, the rest are just busy surviving the pandemic.

FfFfFfFF

I was told monsters hate any girl thaty is on top because they are jealous and bitter. What narrative are you guys switching to? :oprah:

Regina George

Doesn't change the fact that album is masterpiece and even if it ended up not charting that fact is still not changed. :vegas: I myself don't care about success when the music is good.. Also I'd like to wait for official information because we all know what happened with SL at no2.

Tonight Show Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

xoxo Craig
Just now, Jose P said:

Guys, just remember that FN was accompanied by a lot of promo. Just imagine Chromatica’s numbers. The delay was truly a good decision.

FN should have done WAAAAAAAY more than (less than) 50k. The tonne of promo that she had, the hype around her... if Able was able  (:billie:) to pull 450k, Dua should have done AT LEAST 150-200k

End Racism Now

shame

All the doubters of Gaga’s decision right now:

read mariah carey GIF

angels forever, forever angels

DrewPa

Oh, OK. Maybe releasing a dance pop album in this period is not very good idea after all. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Arturo
1 minute ago, vedetegomes said:

Someone told she was the biggest popstar at this moment. She’s doing less than camila’s and halsey’s lasts albums that didn’t have a hit

Ok but Ms. Halsey had one of the biggest female solo songs of THE DECADE on her album :rip: 

Didymus
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I was told monsters hate any girl thaty is on top because they are jealous and bitter. What narrative are you guys switching to? :oprah:

Cackle at you shamelessly rubbing it in. I love this GGD era.

Lona Delery

i mean, she debuted with 3k in the US with her last album and peaked later, so im expecting the same for this album

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

nodandsmile

stan twitter's support is kiss of death đź’€

I am not superstitious but this can't be a coincidence!

Jose P
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

FN should have done WAAAAAAAY more than (less than) 50k. The tonne of promo that she had, the hype around her... if Able was able  (:billie:) to pull 450k, Dua should have done AT LEAST 150-200k

Kinda like in the same vein as Carly Rae’s work, the majority of the people hyping this album were the stan gays. The GP in most parts of the world only know DSN.

Chromatic Lover

And you GGD bottoms had the audacity to compare Dula La Peep with Gaga The Queen. :billie:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived