💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Chromatica Ticketmaster Bundle Redemption

MANiCURE1295

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind y’all that bought any tickets through Ticketmaster it seems that they just started sending out redemption codes/emails for the physical CDs.

REMEMBER TO REDEEM THESE SO THAT THOSE SALES COUNT FOR 1ST WEEK CHROMATICA SALES!!!

i just got my email this morning so be on the look out and make sure you redeem

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind y’all that bought any tickets through Ticketmaster it seems that they just started sending out redemption codes/emails for the physical CDs.

REMEMBER TO REDEEM THESE SO THAT THOSE SALES COUNT FOR 1ST WEEK CHROMATICA SALES!!!

i just got my email this morning so be on the look out and make sure you redeem

US only, right?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MANiCURE1295
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

US only, right?

I’m actually not aware, I don’t know if the bundle is a worldwide thing, @ViviLittleM did you get a bundle code for your ticket purchase for the Paris show/ do you know if that’s a thing?

what was the bundle anyway? didn't you have to preorder the album first to get a presale code, or was that just a European thing? 

ViviLittleM
7 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’m actually not aware, I don’t know if the bundle is a worldwide thing, @ViviLittleM did you get a bundle code for your ticket purchase for the Paris show/ do you know if that’s a thing?

Thank you for thread!

US Canada only.

MANiCURE1295
5 minutes ago, Rio said:

what was the bundle anyway? didn't you have to preorder the album first to get a presale code, or was that just a European thing? 

US and Canada early, you had to get tickets in order to get to redeem the physical copy of Chromatica, only the copies redeemed count for BB200.

I bought 3 tickets so I got to redeem 3 copies of Chromatica!

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

US and Canada early, you had to get tickets in order to get to redeem the physical copy of Chromatica, only the copies redeemed count for BB200.

I bought 3 tickets so I got to redeem 3 copies of Chromatica!

Thats nice, I was asking since I got the album to get tickets to the Paris show hehe

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

LaLa

For the Toronto show they sent out the email on March 13th (for me anyway). Redeemed both copies!

Miel

I didn't even know there was a bundle, so I was pleasantly surprised when I redeemed the album this week! Haha.

New goal- get all the locals attending the shows to redeem the album to horrifically inflate the first week sales!

3 points in and ready for more

MANiCURE1295
1 hour ago, Miel said:

I didn't even know there was a bundle, so I was pleasantly surprised when I redeemed the album this week! Haha.

New goal- get all the locals attending the shows to redeem the album to horrifically inflate the first week sales!

YASSS! I’ll go all around Fenway and be like “listen I’ll redeem the album for you just let me do it for you on your phone” :ohwell:

Archived