💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Happy monthversary SL!

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

As you might know, SL was released exactly a month ago today. It was a pretty polarising release in this fanbase, that's why now, that we have had time to form an opinion on the song, I would like to ask you: what's your opinion on Stupid Love? Has it changed through the month?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

In my personal opinion Stupid Love is a great song, even when it's far from Gaga's best. It was a nice pop song that can be enjoyed by a very wide audience and it fits on radio (where it's been very successful) so it was a good choice for her comeback single. I have been streaming the song a lot to support it, and I must say that because of it I've grown kind of tired of the song already. But of course I'll continue supporting the song.

rence a deux

Still dancin' to it. I don't need a reason, not sorry I love Stupid Love. :ally:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

darkchylde

i still love it! i have grown a complicated relationship with the video, as i think it couldve been much better constructed if they used actual cameras and dedicated more time into its cinematography etc buut it's cute. the song is just, a huge bop

Bubblegum Bitch

I like both song and music video, though in my opinion m/v is definitely not Gaga best. Hook part, which is 'all I ever wanted was love' is probably my favorite part of the song. 

However, I think I am a bit tired of Stupid Love and that is why I don't stream it.

Magui

Still enjoy listening to it and more important still dancing to it. What i miss the most is listen it on my car while driving to work, such a boost of energy in the morning! Stupid Love is an huge boost of energy for me. 

Chesescake

I get bored with Stupid Love after few listened, but after a while, I found that i really like the instrumental :heart:

Let just say the lyrics is... very interesting:saira:

KindnessPunk28

It's one of her best lead singles and music videos :ohwell:

Spoiler

this has been the longest month ever :giveup:

Gypsy

My goto workout song! Makes me feel so energised with each listen. It's so fun and care free :woohoo:
The starting synths get me every-time the production on this track is dope as.

Hated the song since 1st listen and the MV made me dislike it even more but I always hope it would smash for her sake and for the fans who loved it. Still hoping it does well so the era starts off on a good note. So far it has a great peak of #5 but now we need to support it to have longevity!

Delusional

God that music video still annoys me 

why is it so SATURATED AND DARK at the same time :interestinga:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived