đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Olly Alexander (Years & Years) #TogetherAtHome Concert

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Frontman singer of the UK popband "Years & Years" teamed up with WHO and Global Citizen to bring you the #TogetherAtHome concert! Olly sings live from his flat in London and performs various Years & Years songs.

His voice is so amazing, I had to share it! It starts about 3 minutes in but watch it from the start if you want to know more about the #TogetherAtHome projects! :tony:

End Racism Now

NewUsername

I love Olly. I've already seen Y&Y live several times and the amount of spontaneity and authentic love for music and performing and just life in general this guy radiates is unbelievable!

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

I love Olly. I've already seen Y&Y live several times and the amount of spontaneity and authentic love for music and performing and just life in general this guy radiates is unbelievable!

His love for music, his love and passion for people... its infectious :tony:    I love him and Years & Years

End Racism Now

NewUsername
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

His love for music, his love and passion for people... its infectious :tony:    I love him and Years & Years

also, Craig, so sorry for you not being able to bop to Chromatica on your bday, luv :vegas:

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

also, Craig, so sorry for you not being able to bop to Chromatica on your bday, luv :vegas:

I appreciate that so much, thank you :kara:

End Racism Now

Archived