💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Will Not Leak

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

eeaarrllaalloo

Honey, This isn't the 1850's

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

It won't leak. 

Now it's been so publicised and then delayed, I am sure they have it more protected than EVER. 

SL / Babylon both leaked from the same drive at the same time back in January. 

We're safe, imo. 

subtext / fantasy

Pharamon

It already leaked though... Some shops have it ready to be sold

:billie: jk i dont know, im bored i want drama

NewUsername

I hope (I think that's a good way?) that she moves all the songs to another server or wherever those things are usually stored, to prevent a leak, more so after hackers having found SL. She probably already did after the SL leak?

vyniildisk
22 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

At this point, I don't ****ing know anymore... If the album was being produced in factories already, it's definitely at risk. We were so close to the release date that I do believe there's a substantial risk. But I'm not looking forward to anything happening, whatever happens happens and that's life.

I dont think it works like this tbh. Do they even send that many physical copies to stores?

Remember when Glory leaked in advance thanks to that mexican music store that started selling it early, what a mess

BABYL0N

If it leaks she needs to release it immediately I don‘t want this era to be messed up more and more she worked so long on this record.

LadyLuca

All her albums leaked before.

And I hope it leaks soon.

I hope there is an angry tech guy who became a fan of her durring that one enigma show. 

hes gonna hack her. and hes gonna give it to us. so we can silently listen to it until we can play it on our spotify, apple music, or whatever officially

walk a mile, serve that future hacker style. 

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, omen said:

I dont think it works like this tbh. Do they even send that many physical copies to stores?

Remember when Glory leaked in advance thanks to that mexican music store that started selling it early, what a mess

I mean, the physical copies have obviously not been sent to stores yet, but if copies are sitting in some warehouse for months, I feel like it's pretty risky. Then again, we don't know for sure the physical copies have been in production, this is just speculation regarding how close we were to release date.

Lord Temptation
15 minutes ago, bleed dior said:

Right, because it only takes a few weeks to record a new album.

I said record new songs, not an entire album sweetie :kiss:

So if hackers DO manage to to leak something (that is part of the official tracklist) then she can either use a different song out of the 50 or so that she normally records for each album, OR she can record a brand new song with a similar sound and message :kiss:

It’s not rocket science luv :kiss:

RAMROD

IDK, some leakers are doing this for living though. It is not some petty shxt between pop stans. But actual industry, usually backed by mafia, and mafia can find a way to leak stuffs. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ToxicHot

Let's hope not.

Who the hell knows.

31 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Without an official tracklist hackers won’t know which song to leak. Plus, Gaga might even record brand new songs in case songs do leak. 

Not a relevant point. How else do people get ahold of unreleased/scrapped songs? 

Even if the ENTIRE album doesn't leak, songs from the project can still surface online. Ex: Babylon snippet.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

MANiCURE 6

Imagine Gaga putting old unreleased songs on the drive where hackers founded SL and Babylon in order to troll them and prevent actual leaks from the album... Her mind. :ladyhaha:

Archived