Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jazz & Piano - May 3rd POSTPONED

MarcusBones

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Update. I called MGM and got told I can’t get a refund for my tickets. 
they said only Ticketmaster can give me a refund and as of now the show is only postponed, an not cancelled.

they said they can reschedule for any date in the next 12-18 months. 

how abusive is that, they can keep our money and say your show has been rescheduled for Oct 2021! How is that legal? I’m so angry 

Madness tbh. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
15 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

Sorry that happened to you. 

when they change The Chromatica tour I Hope it’s actually cancelled and not pushed back. People are going through a lot and could do with there money back. 

Exactly, we all need money now. Nobody is working and these people want to reschedule and keep our money. So inhumane and abusive. Really shocked they are playing with fans like that 

Modern Ecstasy2
2 hours ago, dsc said:

As of writing this May 13, 15 and 16 are still scheduled. According to the LV newspaper MGM said shows should be ready to restart May 11th. I have  my doubts, a lot has to happen first.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/mgm-resorts-tells-las-vegas-shows-be-ready-for-mid-may-return-1985630/

:ladyhaha: These people can see into the future?

No one knows what the state of the world will be in May. Can they also tell us if Chromatica is being pushed back?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

MessyTop

Good news, called Ticketmaster! And got my refund. 
all postponed shows are eligible for full refunds 

MessyTop
20 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

:ladyhaha: These people can see into the future?

No one knows what the state of the world will be in May. Can they also tell us if Chromatica is being pushed back?

I’ll tell you what, the lady at Ticketmaster said I could ask her refund for that date too, dunno what that means

Modern Ecstasy2
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Happy for you that you got your money back :)

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

gagasicebath
23 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

That's good news, I'm glad you got your refund. Now they just need to stop playing and cancel the remaining dates so those of us with tickets can do the same thing. There's no way this situation will be resolved by mid May...hell, it's doubtful European flights will be let back into the US by then so a lot of us couldn't get there even if we could still afford to make the trip. 

Lextyr97
14 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’m going may 13th and I haven’t gotten any update/Email and my ticket doesn’t day postponed on my TM app 

I’m going to the same show. I will die if it postpones

MessyTop
12 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

That's good news, I'm glad you got your refund. Now they just need to stop playing and cancel the remaining dates so those of us with tickets can do the same thing. There's no way this situation will be resolved by mid May...hell, it's doubtful European flights will be let back into the US by then so a lot of us couldn't get there even if we could still afford to make the trip. 

Correct. At this point we have to save our money and worry about trips and shows later. I’m just glad I was able to get my refund. 
as soon as your date is postponed call them 

• 2 weeks later...
YasGaga17

Man that sucks. I feel you. Although I’ve been lucky enough to see her about six times in Vegas so far, May 3 is my meet and greet day 😢😢😢:interestinga:

Archived