đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will we get the Album Cover and Track list?

Chromatic Lover

Featured Posts

Chromatic Lover
1 hour ago, Newbieidk said:

U guys are these real? Don’t know how to post a new thread xo

If it is look out for a WP :selena:

Chromatic Lover
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I believe Gaga pretty much shot everything she needed for the album launch before the whole Coronavirus situation, so I truly think they're gonna stick to the initial release plan.

I guess we could have a 2nd official single next Friday, then a promo one the following week. And the tracklist and album cover in the days leading up to the release of the album.

If it's released days before the album, I think it will leak before (the track list and cover art that is). It'll probably leak if they are producing actual physical copies of the album. 

Poissonche
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I believe Gaga pretty much shot everything she needed for the album launch before the whole Coronavirus situation, so I truly think they're gonna stick to the initial release plan.

I guess we could have a 2nd official single next Friday, then a promo one the following week. And the tracklist and album cover in the days leading up to the release of the album.

So ready for her to promote said 2nd single with all her heart for people to go "meh" and listen to the promotional single instead, which will make it the new single. Also, the original 2nd single is track 2 and the final 2nd single is track 7.

S0436

I think it’s too early for the album art and tracklist, but it’s not too early for a new song :grr:

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

So ready for her to promote said 2nd single with all her heart for people to go "meh" and listen to the promotional single instead, which will make it the new single. Also, the original 2nd single is track 2 and the final 2nd single is track 7.

I'm screaming inside 

Archived