💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will we get the Album Cover and Track list?

Chromatic Lover

Featured Posts

Chromatic Lover

So that's the question. When do you think we will get it? Will we ever get it? Is the album postponed so probably the cover and track lost is also postponed? Is it coming tomorrow or next week?

I know Gaga can't promote anything 'cause of this virus and it's better for her to stay home but Interscope should be pouring coins into a massive global online media promotion strategy. The era feels kind of slow. It started off so strong and it just went silent. 

It would be so cool if she did a massive photoshoot on her Instagram with each title to a song. So it could have been 16 days, 16 instagram posts represent 16 song titles. Just stretch it out since she can't go anywhere. Plus, it would probably take less of a toll on her body. I would love some professional photos from the Stupid Love video. 

Am I expecting too much? Should I go sleep? 

Epione
3 minutes ago, Chromatic Lover said:

Interscope should be pouring coins into a massive global online media promotion strategy.

Girl, looks like you don’t know with what kind of record label you are dealing here. :billie:

Chromatic Lover
9 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Go to bed mama

:smh:

6 minutes ago, Epione said:

Girl, looks like you don’t know with what kind of record label you are dealing here. :billie:

Ik, I feel like a 5 year old at times runs the label :selena:

Bet she pulls a Beyoncé and release the album cover and tracklist one week before the album drops.

Delaney Elias

idk, I hope it's soon, I don't wanna wait until April 10th (or longer if the album gets postponed). :huntyga: As long as she is safe, that's all that matters right now. 

Delaney

Suuus
35 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

sloth yawn GIF

Dunno babes 

I love sloths they always look so relaxed 

ChromaticRaccoon

I was under the impression we'd have to wait til she releases it for both the cover and track list?
Honestly, I don't wanna get my hopes up about anything else coming before April 10th, so until Gaga announces something, I'm just gonna keep on assuming that Stupid Love is all we get for another 3 weeks 

RAMROD

Maybe next week or get nothing until April 10 :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SarahTannoIsHere

Never putas, it’s the stupid love single art :ally:

Consent to LMAO react me

Pop Music
32 minutes ago, Delaney Elias said:

idk, I hope it's soon, I don't wanna wait until April 10th (or longer if the album gets postponed). :huntyga: As long as she is safe, that's all that matters right now. 

THIS 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

elijahfan

I believe Gaga pretty much shot everything she needed for the album launch before the whole Coronavirus situation, so I truly think they're gonna stick to the initial release plan.

I guess we could have a 2nd official single next Friday, then a promo one the following week. And the tracklist and album cover in the days leading up to the release of the album.

Archived