💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

BTS member's song is removed from top 100 itunes

TWICE on hatius

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius

After days of dominating the #1 position on US itunes, Sweet night, a soundtrack song by one of BTS's memebers, now is removed from top 100.  The song was just at number 1 position 4 hour ago, now completely disappears from top 100.

This phenomenon can be observed by Kworb live chart through this link (https://kworb.net/pop/)

Interestingly, another song from EXO ex member Kris Wu in 2018 suffered the same fate. Furthermore, the song was criticized by Ariana’s team for using "bots" to manipulate the chart. Many BTS's fans at that time also criticized Kris Wu's fans and praised BTS for only relying US's fan buying their songs.

This topic is not made to accuse BTS's fans using bots by any means however raising a question how such an abnormal phenomenon can happen. Please keep your comment polite and considerate.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

littlepotter

Oh my God, the way I predicted this a few hours ago :rip:

It's what the petty childish fans doing this deserve :vegas: Imagine spending 20$ on a ****ing song when so many people and charities need it right now. 

chaeri pls

Irrelevant

nnn mess :rip: probably just because of intense fan support+ the sheer size of armies there are in the US. I doubt it's bots because compared to Kris, BTS is actually known in the west :rip:

This isn't even their comeback song though, it's just an OST, not sure why they're going all out :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

whore
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

probably just because of intense fan support+ the sheer size of armies there are in the US

If that were the case then the song would gradually fall down the charts as people continually listen, not plummet from the chart as if everyone on the planet had the memory of the song erased and it ceased to exist :messga:

Irrelevant
Just now, Loeppke said:

If that were the case then the song would gradually fall down the charts as people continually listen, not plummet from the chart as if everyone on the planet had the memory of the song erased and it ceased to exist :messga:

well I'm not that educated on how charts work :poot: Didn't BTS just get radio blacklisted from the US tho, maybe that had something to do with it, idk :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived