💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Operation: Certify Gaga! (Updated February 15, 2015)

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Blank Space

Does the website listenonrepeat.com work?

No,you should create playlist with Paparazzi video only and just play it and leave it so it will automatically refreshed page and watched full video. :)

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• Blank Space

• Like It Rough

• Gerrard174

No, it works no matter how long you watch it. I've heard this from regular people who's own view counts go up even after they watch it for less than five seconds.

Ok, i was wrong yet. http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2218696/YouTube-Algorithm-Change-Time-Watched-Key-to-Higher-Video-Search-Rankings

Edit : But still I dont think that if you watch a video for 45 seconds and then another 45 seconds Youtube will count 2 times. Your IP adress isnt changed, so I think that this isnt working.

Edited by Florin

Blank Space

Ok, i was wrong yet. http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2218696/YouTube-Algorithm-Change-Time-Watched-Key-to-Higher-Video-Search-Rankings

Edit : But still I dont think that if you watch a video for 45 seconds and then another 45 seconds Youtube will count 2 times. Your IP adress isnt changed, so I think that this isnt working.

Maybe it was a trick I dont know but click thing is still working. :flop:

ctherainbow

For everyone who's posting that they "think" we can get Paparazzi certified before the single, here are some numbers so you can be 100% confident that it will.

Okay, so included in le spoiler are some stats I've been collecting on her vids that have not yet been certified.  This isn't a comprehensive list; I'll update it with stats for more vids when I get the chance.

Okay, so here they are-

:party: Class-

Paparazzi- 99,398,446 (+35,821 views/day) certified in 17 days

LoveGame- 96,627,989 (+12,542 views/day) certified in 269 days

:rip: Class-

The Edge Of Glory- 70,984,936 (+13,435 views/day) certified in 2,160 days(5.9 years)

You And I- 66,374,980 (+11,591 views/day) certified in 2,901 days(7.9 years)

Class-

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)- 58,864,633 (+6,589 views/day) certified in 8,934 days(24.5 years)

Marry The Night- 52,776,112 (+8,334 views/day) certified in 5,666 days(15.5 years)

:nooo: Class-

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich- 26,318,978 (+2,967 views/day) certified in 24,834 days(68 years)

Speechless(Live)- 21,760,225 (+2,341 views/day) certified in 33,422 days(91.5 years)

Unless of course the view counts per day slow down between now and Applause, which isn't gonna happen.

Inb4 Gaga gets another piercing and monsters boycott her vids, though...     :troll:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Babel

Now 99.506.835 views :worship:

The vid received 27 298 views in 12 hours! It's getting views faster. We're probably gonna get it certified next week :excited2:

Interlude

We're so close for Paparazzi!  :party:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

ArtGagaPop

We have gotten around 30 000 more million views in 10 hours that mean we can do around 60 000 millions per day  :party:

Pop Art

Paparazzi currently has 99,532,973 views, which means it needs 467,027 views to go until it gets Certified. It needs to get at least 25,946 views per day to get there before Applause is released.

ArtGagaPop

Paparazzi will easy reach 100 000 000 views before Applause comes.

But anyone know exact how many views the Vevo record in first day is right now? Because we know that the applause video comes on 8/18 we really need to focus to make that record gaga's! And if she only uploads the video on youtube not the song i think she will get loads of views since people are gonna search for the song and also notice the music video is already up!

Edited by ArtGagaPop

Pop Art

Paparazzi will easy reach 100 000 000 views before Applause comes.

But anyone know exact how many views the Vevo record in first day is right now? Because we know that the applause video comes on 9/18 we really need to focus to make that record gaga's! And if she only uploads the video on youtube not the song i think she will get loads of views since people are gonna search for the song and also notice the music video is already up!

The current record belongs to One Direction's song "Best Song Ever", which garnered 10,900,000 views in 24 hours. The record before that belonged to Miley Cyrus's "We Can't Stop", which got 10,700,000 views in 24 hours. (GaGa once held the record with Marry The Night, which got just over 5,000,000 views in 24 hours.) Also, the video for Applause comes out 8/19 (August 19) and not 9/18 (September 18).  ;)

Source

Edited by The Night

ArtGagaPop

The current record belongs to One Direction's song "Best Song Ever", which garnered 10,900,000 views in 24 hours. The record before that belonged to Miley Cyrus's "We Can't Stop", which got 10,700,000 views in 24 hours. (GaGa once held the record with Marry The Night, which got just over 5,000,000 views in 24 hours.) Also, the video for Applause comes out 8/19 (August 19) and not 9/18 (September 18).  ;)

Source

Okay thanks i think 11 millions should be able to get now when it is her big comeback and we haven't seen a video from her for almost 2 years, and yeah i know the video comes 8/19 misspelled it and have edited it in my post above  :)

Pop Art

Okay thanks i think 11 millions should be able to get now when it is her big comeback and we haven't seen a video from her for almost 2 years, and yeah i know the video comes 8/19 misspelled it and have edited it in my post above  :)

So I was wrong apparently. One Direction holds the record with 12.3 million views in 24 hours. Sorry about that!

Source

Edited by The Night

• Mills locked this topic