💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

SL predicted at #31

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

androiduser
21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, are radio stations really picking it up? Charts literally mean nothing, any song could be a hit if they're being shoved down people's throat 24/7. Given the lack of promo, I'm not sure Gaga really wanted to push Stupid Love too far anyway.

You're saying this while the radios are increasing the airplay of Stupid Love, and the sales are rapidly decreasing... Talk about shoving songs down the throat.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
23 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, are radio stations really picking it up? Charts literally mean nothing, any song could be a hit if they're being shoved down people's throat 24/7. Given the lack of promo, I'm not sure Gaga really wanted to push Stupid Love too far anyway.

Yes, its doing the best on radio.

TimisaMonster
18 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Says the one who denied my breast augmentation :bye:

What? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

high heeled fem
15 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Whoooo cares

EXCATLY. Wtf who’s worried about charts right now when we are going though crazy TIMES. 

The single did GREAT it debuted her highest since TEOG and the GP loved it she wasn’t bashed even by pitchfork !!!!

high heeled fem
19 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I know  charts mean nothing, but it hurts me. Her come back single that could have been. Sigh 

The single did GREAT it debuted her highest since TEOG and the GP loved it  and so did the media she wasn’t bashed even by pitchfork !!!!

People are just trying to survive now and aren’t out clubbing just watching Netflix 

PartySick
49 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

:awkney:

As someone who stans Lana, charts have NEVER mattered.
Good music > Charts 
Most the top 30 is pure ear bleeders. 

As someone who started stanning Gaga at ARTPOP, charts really aint it :huntyga:

If Stupid Love can fall 20 spots but some of those other songs can exist...period...you know it's no sign of quality :huntyga:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

River

So Circles and Dance Monkey are falling down while Blinding Lights and Adore You are going up, it's a good sign, the charts are shifting again.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Beanybb
1 hour ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Its about the music, not the bling. 

lady gaga applause GIF

But not even top 30, tragic. 

Also coming from the person who charges 1k for a M&G

Brady Bunch K GIF

RochestrMonstr

Honestly this was expected. Anyone who knows how charts work saw this coming. 

Radio is doing really well though and Sales are definitely stabilizing (#17 and green on iTunes as I write this), so it definitely seems early to say it’s over for the song. Streaming has always been her weakest area. 

rasclautmangos

Some of ya'll are acting like Gaga's songs haven't done worse before. Not everything has been a number 1 hit, yet she's still here and has a great career. She will be fine.

This is fine, better than I expected honestly. :laughga:

Archived