Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Stupid Love falls to no.15 on UK top 40

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

I guess. It seriously meeds to rise ASAP while the song is #1 on the UK Airplay Chart and #5 on iTunes. Seriously. It's a wasted opportunity if it doesn't rise. It started almost at the bottom but it's working up too slowly :( x

Hopefully it will rise on the playlist. Not here for it to serve Paparazzi in the US where as a result of one metric picking it up slow, it couldn't reach a better peak. Let's pray. :pray:

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight
On 3/14/2020 at 6:21 PM, LaLuna said:

We need to stop calling any song that doesn't make it to #1 or stay at #1 for weeks a flop. We got a top 5 hit, that should be good enough.

That's how we call it these days, good enough :oprah:

I think UK monsters (myself included), need to start playing Stupid Love from the Hot Hits UK playlist from now on, to ensure it rises. Whenever we wanna listen to it, play it from there. The streams is the only thing holding it back

Sepsami
On 3/14/2020 at 5:21 PM, LaLuna said:

We need to stop calling any song that doesn't make it to #1 or stay at #1 for weeks a flop. We got a top 5 hit, that should be good enough.

Top 5 doesn't mean a lot if there's no longevity :neyde: let's hope she can hover around top 10

LaLuna
9 hours ago, insight said:

That's how we call it these days, good enough :oprah:

9 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Top 5 doesn't mean a lot if there's no longevity :neyde: let's hope she can hover around top 10

Poor little chartsters

200.gif

Just be honest and say Gaga is unstannable unless she has a #1 hit, because that's what this is all about, isn't it :ohwell:

Daylight Jokers
9 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Poor little chartsters

200.gif

Just be honest and say Gaga is unstannable unless she has a #1 hit, because that's what this is all about, isn't it :ohwell:

I can't stand those 'fans' tbh. :triggered:

Sepsami
10 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Poor little chartsters

200.gif

That's not what I'm saying, I just want her to atleast have moderate success so she can keep making music :neyde: 

Jose P
6 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

That's not what I'm saying, I just want her to atleast have moderate success so she can keep making music :neyde: 

Girl we have artists not even breaking top 50 like ever and they still continue to make music don’t be dramatic. 

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Girl we have artists not even breaking top 50 like ever and they still continue to make music don’t be dramatic.

I just don't want her to become one of those pop girls that starts judging on talent shows cuz her music isn't doing well anymore, no shade to anyone :awkney:

3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

I just don't want her to become one of those pop girls that starts judging on talent shows cuz her music isn't doing well anymore, no shade to anyone :awkney:

shook but spill that tea sis

Archived