💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Well as much as I hate to talk about Madonna on Gaga Daily you made me. Your justification for Madonna's poor ticket sales in Brazil doesn't make sense. She toured all of Europe and US for Confession tour 05 and then again for Sticky and Sweet 08, (only a three year interval) but numbers were much bigger for Sticky and Sweet. Then four years later, a whole year extra for her last tour interval her sales were dramatically lower in just about every US, SA, and European date, not to mention with two more dates her tour was over 100million short of her last tour (Sticky and Sweet 85 dates $408million, MDNA 88 dates 284million Gaga cut 80 dates from her last tour and looks set to out gross it.

JUST SAYING

No its just the dates were there has been little or no confirmation on sales, alot of dates will remain at zero until Gaga tweets its sold out or alot nearly the date

Poor ticket sales? what are you talking about? She sold out 2 nights in Mexico (84,000),Columbia 90,000),São Paulo (85,000)

Madonna Lady Gaga

$14,741,104 in Columbia $2,465,994 in Columbia

$11,686,754 in Mexico $2,666,769 in Mexico

and if that wasn't enough check this http://www.digitalspy.ie/music/news/a443944/madonna-concerts-outsell-lady-gaga-three-to-one-in-latin-america.html

And Sticky & Sweet had 2 European Legs

Because Japan is NOT part of Asia ? :lmao:

A damn mess

They were sold out according to Billboard, so they were not exactly flops.

According to you this tour is a flop so why do you keep coming to this thread to state your made up 'facts' :wtf:

Oh my...I never mentioned Japan not being in Asia...

According to Billboard She sold out an outdoor venue in Eastern Europe with 12,000...

Why did Bangkok or Seoul did not slay ? It was her first huge visit in those countries and she did more than well ! Especially in Hong Kong and Singapore !

The tickets weren't even expensive and they had adverts on rain coats lol

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

ASIAN LEG

APR 27 - SEOUL - Olympic Stadium - SOLD OUT - 51,684/51,684 tickets (100%)

MAY 02 - HONG KONG - Asia World Arena - SOLD OUT - 15,800/15,800 (100%)

MAY 03 - HONG KONG - Asia World Arena - SOLD OUT - 15,800/15,800 (100%)

MAY 05 - HONG KONG - Asia World Arena - SOLD OUT - 15,800/15,800 (100%)

MAY 07 - HONG KONG - Asia World Arena - SOLD OUT - 15,800/15,800 (100%)

MAY 10 - SAITAMA - Saitama Super Arena - SOLD OUT - 32,000/32,000 (100%)

MAY 12 - SAITAMA - Saitama Super Arena - SOLD OUT - 32,000/32,000 (100%)

MAY 13 - SAITAMA - Saitama Super Arena - SOLD OUT - 32,000/32,000 (100%)

MAY 17 - TAIPEI - Nangang World Trade Center - SOLD OUT - 18,000/18,000 (100%)

MAY 18 - TAIPEI - Nangang World Trade Center - SOLD OUT - 18,000/18,000 (100%)

MAY 21 - MANILA - Mall of Asia Arena - SOLD OUT - 11,461/11,461 (100%)

MAY 22 - MANILA - Mall of Asia Arena - SOLD OUT - 11,230 / 11,230 (100%)

MAY 25 - BANGKOK - Rajanmangala Stadium - SOLD OUT - 41,478/41,478 (100%)

MAY 28 - SINGAPORE - Singapore Indoor Stadium - SOLD OUT - 10,317/10,317 (100%)

MAY 29 - SINGAPORE - Singapore Indoor Stadium - SOLD OUT - 10,317/10,317 (100%)

MAY 31 - SINGAPORE - Singapore Indoor Stadium - SOLD OUT - 10,317/10,317 (100%)

JUNE 03 - JAKARTA - Gelora Bung Karno Stadium - CANCELLED DUE TO PROTESTS (but 100% sold out)

Overall Attendance: 313,365

Total Gross: $67,200,000

if that's a flop to you.... lol.

No one cares for the stripping zombie :wtf:

Bye.

Do you have any education? 'No one cares for the stripping zombie' You do realise M sold 300% more in Latin America than Gaga since 'no one cares' where does that leave Gaga?

Runway

Do you have any education? 'No one cares for the stripping zombie' You do realise M sold 300% more in Latin America than Gaga since 'no one cares' where does that leave Gaga?

She put her tickets out way before gaga, she has way more expensive tickets and it's already an established act, gaga is just starting and already doing better than madonna's first tours :wtf:

You can't even compare them :wtf:

ASIAN LEG

APR 27 - SEOUL - Olympic Stadium - SOLD OUT - 51,684/51,684 tickets (100%)

MAY 02 - HONG KONG - Asia World Arena - SOLD OUT - 15,800/15,800 (100%)

MAY 03 - HONG KONG - Asia World Arena - SOLD OUT - 15,800/15,800 (100%)

MAY 05 - HONG KONG - Asia World Arena - SOLD OUT - 15,800/15,800 (100%)

MAY 07 - HONG KONG - Asia World Arena - SOLD OUT - 15,800/15,800 (100%)

MAY 10 - SAITAMA - Saitama Super Arena - SOLD OUT - 32,000/32,000 (100%)

MAY 12 - SAITAMA - Saitama Super Arena - SOLD OUT - 32,000/32,000 (100%)

MAY 13 - SAITAMA - Saitama Super Arena - SOLD OUT - 32,000/32,000 (100%)

MAY 17 - TAIPEI - Nangang World Trade Center - SOLD OUT - 18,000/18,000 (100%)

MAY 18 - TAIPEI - Nangang World Trade Center - SOLD OUT - 18,000/18,000 (100%)

MAY 21 - MANILA - Mall of Asia Arena - SOLD OUT - 11,461/11,461 (100%)

MAY 22 - MANILA - Mall of Asia Arena - SOLD OUT - 11,230 / 11,230 (100%)

MAY 25 - BANGKOK - Rajanmangala Stadium - SOLD OUT - 41,478/41,478 (100%)

MAY 28 - SINGAPORE - Singapore Indoor Stadium - SOLD OUT - 10,317/10,317 (100%)

MAY 29 - SINGAPORE - Singapore Indoor Stadium - SOLD OUT - 10,317/10,317 (100%)

MAY 31 - SINGAPORE - Singapore Indoor Stadium - SOLD OUT - 10,317/10,317 (100%)

JUNE 03 - JAKARTA - Gelora Bung Karno Stadium - CANCELLED DUE TO PROTESTS (but 100% sold out)

Overall Attendance: 313,365

Total Gross: $67,200,000

if that's a flop to you.... lol.

I never said it was a flop!?

She put her tickets out way before gaga, she has way more expensive tickets and it's already an established act, gaga is just starting and already doing better than madonna's first tours :wtf:

this

Wait,Didn't you just say no one cared about her? and Nope your wrong Madonna's second tour 'Who's That Girl World Tour' had a

1,386,594 attendance with only 39 dates 35,554 per date on average

Monster Ball

1,454,824 (Confirmed) attendance with 201 dates 7,237 on average

Ok, let's stop replying that freaking troll, that all he wants!

If anyone is a troll its you a deluded lick ass that has no logic

bumblebee

I think You'll find there is a dedicated thread...

That's Japan...Manila did not ''slay'',Neither did Taiwan,Bangkok or Seoul...Stop being deluded

Actually, Manila was the only city from the Asian leg where Gaga played for an audience of less than 20,000 people.

In Taipei she attracted over 20,000 people and in every other city she drew at least 30,000 people. I think it could be called a success, or, using the forum slang, "slayage" (sorry for probably misspelling the word)

Financially, in all the Asian cities which hosted the BTW Ball the average ticket price was way higher than the worldwide average ticket price for her concert announced by Pollstar (except Manila and Seoul). In Taipei, Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo it was at least 50% higher, and considering the fact she drew larger than average audiences with larger than average prices it could be regarded under the term "slay"

hell0samuel

Wait,Didn't you just say no one cared about her? and Nope your wrong Madonna's second tour 'Who's That Girl World Tour' had a

Monster Ball

1,454,824 (Confirmed) attendance with 201 dates 7,237 on average

If anyone is a troll its you a deluded lick ass that has no logic

is the only reason you are on GGD to hate? Yes Gaga didnt do as well as M in Latin America because of reasons: tickets were out first, more expensive, more established act, and everything else. you have to admit that Gaga is the best act of our generation (im talking my 'generation, being 16, no idea of your age)

I honestly think you need to do some re-evaluation if you spend your time on a Lady Gaga forum hating on her. It's ridiculous. If you love Madonna so much go to her forums and be positive.

oh and Madonna has had her share of a 'flop' show or two. see dublin and sweden shows. cant find the gifs right now but we all know what i mean.

so please, can you stop? Madonna and Gaga are both from different times. While Madonna tours do very successful atm, her album sales werent the best. Gaga's tour is still the best in the market right now of current pop singers.

&Asia did slay. :redface:

Edited by iamjudas

Runway

Monster Ball

1,454,824 (Confirmed) attendance with 201 dates 7,237 on

Yet she already knocked out the re invention tour out of the top 40 :wtf:

is the only reason you are on GGD to hate? Yes Gaga didnt do as well as M in Latin America because of reasons: tickets were out first, more expensive, more established act, and everything else. you have to admit that Gaga is the best act of our generation (im talking my 'generation, being 16, no idea of your age)

I honestly think you need to do some re-evaluation if you spend your time on a Lady Gaga forum hating on her. It's ridiculous. If you love Madonna so much go to her forums and be positive.

oh and Madonna has had her share of a 'flop' show or two. see dublin and sweden shows. cant find the gifs right now but we all know what i mean.

so please, can you stop? Madonna and Gaga are both from different times. While Madonna tours do very successful atm, her album sales werent the best. Gaga's tour is still the best in the market right now of current pop singers.

&Asia did slay. :redface:

How has anything I have said be called hate towards anyone? I'm not the deluded ageist unlike others on here..

why should I stop anything? I stand for the truth and facts which is all I have stated because everyone thinks Gaga is the biggest pop star when she's not but saying that or standing for the TRUTH makes me a 'troll' 'hater' 'or pressed' I'm never going to be popular around here and I don't give a crap because I'm not deluded

Yet she already knocked out the re invention tour out of the top 40 :wtf:

Wrong The Re-Invention Tour is still in the top 40 average gross is also higher than the Born This Way Ball not even including inflation

hell0samuel

How has anything I have said be called hate towards anyone? I'm not the deluded ageist unlike others on here..

why should I stop anything? I stand for the truth and facts which is all I have stated because everyone thinks Gaga is the biggest pop star when she's not but saying that or standing for the TRUTH makes me a 'troll' 'hater' 'or pressed' I'm never going to be popular around here and I don't give a crap because I'm not deluded

Gagas isnt the biggest pop star, she's the biggest pop star of the current pop generation.

we arent being deluded, we are facing the facts. Yes Gaga's numbers aren't as big as Madonnas but we've already listed those numbers, but when you charge what Madonna does of course you're going to get that amount.

It's not very nice of you to be saying that Gaga isn't doing well because she is, and you cant deny that. if you still do then refer to page 1 of this thread

Gagas isnt the biggest pop star, she's the biggest pop star of the current pop generation.

we arent being deluded, we are facing the facts. Yes Gaga's numbers aren't as big as Madonnas but we've already listed those numbers, but when you charge what Madonna does of course you're going to get that amount.

It's not very nice of you to be saying that Gaga isn't doing well because she is, and you cant deny that. if you still do then refer to page 1 of this thread

She's not Rihanna is the most downloaded artist,Most liked on facebook,Most views on youtube and her next tour is bigger than the Born This Way Ball in the UK,Madonna does better critically and Commercially and doesn't have to give tickets for 70% off...Madonna charges what she does because she can! She is valued higher so people are willing to pay more.

MANY of the dates have NOT lived up to the expectations of live nation hence why they had to add promotion deals and move venues,Just look at Mexico 3 sold out Stadium dates last time and one 80% full one this time

Edited by 28386