Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Monster2015

Did she not sell-out the MN date? I remember her making a random Facebook post about buying tickets to the St Paul date..

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

MANiCURE1295

hmmm will she be able to out gross the monsterball?

EDIT: With my calculations if she even wants to match the Monsterball tours gross she'll need to have at least a gross of 1,692,307 for every show in the US

Edited by Edgelover129

hmmm will she be able to out gross the monsterball?

EDIT: With my calculations if she even wants to match the Monsterball tours gross she'll need to have at least a gross of 1,692,307 for every show in the US

Yes, though, don't expect wonders, I think she'll outgross it with only a million or two which is still remarkable but it differs from the very first expectation of 300M $.

MANiCURE1295

Yes, though, don't expect wonders, I think she'll outgross it with only a million or two which is still remarkable but it differs from the very first expectation of 300M $.

Yeah :/ hopefully she outgrosses it.

TheMadridHash

BTWB was expected for 250M wich would have been the case if LA would have gotten somewhere near 60-70M instead of 36M, those 60-70M would have happened if she had a better attendance in all shows plus the OBVIOUS 2nd Dates in Mexico, Sao Paulo & Argentina, those 3 countries had the gap to do the 2nd shows but there was not enough demand for tickets so they had to do only one show

bumblebee

I think I have now an idea what that grossing sh*t is all about. The numbers we are trying to look at are in a way important, and I think they describe Gaga as an artist in a way.

The whole idea with a world tour like Born This Way turned out to look this way. Gaga went into territories with huge demand and relatively high ticket price at first (Asia + Oceania). The cash flow she generated with the first concerts compensated all the sots (logistics, transportation, maybe wages for all the team) and gave her enough free money which she could invest into exploring new Europe territories!

The ticket prices in some EU countries seemed to be wildly low, and I think Gaga's management investment from the over-the-top gross from ASIA+OCEANIA leg gross allowed them to take a chance and explore the new territory, knowing that the gross may be not high enough even to cover the costs of bringing the tour there.

Then she again generates cash from successful EU dates, and after paying Live Nation their share, Gaga has money which she can invest into Latin America Leg + South Africa leg.

It's all about picking money from the places where the gross is super-high and using them to give people in lands with financially weak demand the possibility to see the tour (ARTPOP is about possibilities :derpga: ) , yet managing to get the $200 M gross. From the boxscore we found out that in most LA cities Gaga was welcomed by the crowds of 25,000 people at least, so it's really cool she is not concentrating on the PROFITS and is using dat money to give people a chance to see her shows, knowing that her fans live everywhere. I love her!

StrawberryBlond

Does anyone know the absolute limit and absolute maximum that Gaga could receive per American date? Because I've been led to believe that it's anything from 1.5 million to 1.8 million to 2 million.

1.5 million x 39 = $58.5 million

1.8 million x 39 = $70.2 million

2 million x 39 = $78 million

With slightly more due to the extra cost of the Californian tickets.

So, which one is it?

Does anyone know the absolute limit and absolute maximum that Gaga could receive per American date? Because I've been led to believe that it's anything from 1.5 million to 1.8 million to 2 million.

So, which one is it?

It depends on each date, probably around 1.5 million for each one show date, but in NYC and LA I reckon she could make 4M for the two shows and other 2 show places maybe 2.5M - 3M.

MANiCURE1295

So, which one is it?

If she wants to outgross the Monsterball tour she will need an average 1.6 million per show.

Dangerous Man

I hope Gaga or her team will consider adding dates (10-20 dates ).

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Pure Adrenaline

I think that with BTWB Gaga going on place like LA and SA she just wanted to see where the demand is more and where less. With the next tour I think she will start from NA then focus on Asia and Oceania where she'll be always sold out then go to Africa again but maybe with more dates cause she did incredibly well after go to LA but this time focus on 4 to 6 dated like in Mexico, Rio, Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires. Then she could revamp it maybe make and Re-release or Ep (the 2nd volume is this will happen) and go to EU - London, Paris, Russia, she could easly sell them all couple of times, focus this time on the more strong one and then go back to US for last tour and she will top MB and BTWB together.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

TheMadridHash

I think that with BTWB Gaga going on place like LA and SA she just wanted to see where the demand is more and where less. With the next tour I think she will start from NA then focus on Asia and Oceania where she'll be always sold out then go to Africa again but maybe with more dates cause she did incredibly well after go to LA but this time focus on 4 to 6 dated like in Mexico, Rio, Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires. Then she could revamp it maybe make and Re-release or Ep (the 2nd volume is this will happen) and go to EU - London, Paris, Russia, she could easly sell them all couple of times, focus this time on the more strong one and then go back to US for last tour and she will top MB and BTWB together.

i really doubt the next tour will start in NA given the fact that this one is finishing there(and the fact that this next tour will kick off in the 1st part of 2014, it would be less than a year between legs), i think she will start with Europe on her next tour(depending on calendar and seasons)) she could go to Asia/Oceania and THEN go to North America, put tickets on sale for latin america like 5-6 months before and then close the tour in South Africa nd maybe her first visit to Middle East

Edited by TheMadridHash

i really doubt the next tour will start in NA given the fact that this one is finishing there(and the fact that this next tour will kick off in the 1st part of 2014, it would be less than a year between legs), i think she will start with Europe on her next tour(depending on calendar and seasons)) she could go to Asia/Oceania and THEN go to North America, put tickets on sale for latin america like 5-6 months before and then close the tour in South Africa nd maybe her first visit to Middle East

She'll be starting a stadium leg for Oceania, that's clearly, she'll be playing at one of the biggest stadiums in Oceania and at one of the biggest stadiums in the world, then she'll pull off a stadium leg for North America during the beginning of the 4th quarter of 2014 and as for Europe, she'll be clearly playing only stadium shows, this time around, though, the prices will be absurdly spicy and she won't even step in Europe after Germany. She'll be concentrating on selling those huge stadium, I really wonder if she'll be able to pull a 25-30 stadium shows in North America. Of course, she'll be revisiting Europe and North America, Australia, as well, maybe and she'll milk Asia as the only artist to come back there only after 2 years. South America this time around will be consisted only of Brazil, Argentina and Chile and Africa will definitely grab the 'balls', the attendances were fantastic.

TheMadridHash

She'll be starting a stadium leg for Oceania, that's clearly, she'll be playing at one of the biggest stadiums in Oceania and at one of the biggest stadiums in the world, then she'll pull off a stadium leg for North America during the beginning of the 4th quarter of 2014 and as for Europe, she'll be clearly playing only stadium shows, this time around, though, the prices will be absurdly spicy and she won't even step in Europe after Germany. She'll be concentrating on selling those huge stadium, I really wonder if she'll be able to pull a 25-30 stadium shows in North America. Of course, she'll be revisiting Europe and North America, Australia, as well, maybe and she'll milk Asia as the only artist to come back there only after 2 years. South America this time around will be consisted only of Brazil, Argentina and Chile and Africa will definitely grab the 'balls', the attendances were fantastic.

i think in this case she should begin in Oceania in Jan/Feb if she is planning on doing Mid-size stadiums(i don't think gaga can do much than that, step by step imo)

then follow up in March to Asia and do a very similar leg than what she did there with TBTWB with maybe some larger venues here and there(Tokyo Dome is the main objective for everybody and i agree, Saitama was a complete SLAY)

then She COULD start in April/May/June either Europe or NA or July/August/September Europe Or NA

Then she could do Latin America in oct/Nov(ticket sales should start in april/may TOPS

Then she should do Africa and her first visit to Middle East

that if she is in fact planning on doing outdoor venues for NA,

ARTPOP tour will be like this: Asia (May), Europe (June - Aug.), North America (Aug. - Oct.), South America (Oct. - Nov.), [maybe] South Africa (Nov.), Oceania (Dec.). propably 100 shows..Stadiums shows for Australia, New Zealand, Japan (and most of Asian countries), all of the South American countries, major cities of Europe like London, Paris, Milan etc., and New York, Toronto, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Miami, Mexico