❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Well, youre going in Tacoma as well. It may cost more, but if you lived in say...Ireland, you would have no option only to go to Dublin to see Gaga. A trip from Portland to Seattle or tTacoma is easier than Waterford or Cork to Dublin.

Very true. But the United States is massive! From Portland to Tacoma or Seattle is about 2.5 - 3 hours of driving, similar to Cork to Dublin. And my second closest date is San Jose which is 10 hours, 4 hours longer than driving Marseilles to Paris. Most concerts I want to go to skip the Pacific Northwest region entirely so I either take a 10 hour trip or nothing. And as a student, a 10 hour trip is out of the question. But we are more fortunate to not have to go to other countries so that's a plus.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

drinkmytears

Very true. But the United States is massive! From Portland to Tacoma or Seattle is about 2.5 - 3 hours of driving, similar to Cork to Dublin. And my second closest date is San Jose which is 10 hours, 4 hours longer than driving Marseilles to Paris. Most concerts I want to go to skip the Pacific Northwest region entirely so I either take a 10 hour trip or nothing. And as a student, a 10 hour trip is out of the question. But we are more fortunate to not have to go to other countries so that's a plus.

I totally understand. I lived in North Carolina for a decade or so, and I had to travel to see Britney and Madonna. What pissed me off was that Britney announced her NC date after I went to Atlanta to see her, and right after I move Madonna tours in North Carolina for the first time ever. I'm glad she's doing Portland, but her sales could've been better if she stuck with just Vancouver (1 show) and Seattle (1 show at Key Arena).

Will we be getting the boxscore data more often when the NA leg start? :huh:

I think we will get it 2day! I'm almost sure, since we already got the total gross of the south american and africa shows!

Chinosky

I'm so sure if Gaga does big promotion for North America, all of the dates are gonna be sold out. :hor: or at least 90% sold. :lolgaga:

Edited by Chinosky
Father, Son, and House of Cucci

bumblebee

Could I post a conceptual question about the upcoming dates here?

I've looked through the Madonna boxscore data (because she played many arenas Gaga is about to play this year) and you can see, for example, that Madonna sold 28,500 tickets for both Vancouver shows at the Rogers Center. Which means that the capacity is around 14,250 per show there, while we believe that Vancouver can host 20,000 per night. How so?

Could I post a conceptual question about the upcoming dates here?

I've looked through the Madonna boxscore data (because she played many arenas Gaga is about to play this year) and you can see, for example, that Madonna sold 28,500 tickets for both Vancouver shows at the Rogers Center. Which means that the capacity is around 14,250 per show there, while we believe that Vancouver can host 20,000 per night. How so?

It depends on the size of the stage and the configuration of the venue. And a debout Madonna really sold out both dates

Dangerous Man

What is Gaga currently doing and her team that there's no promotion yet for NA leg? Are they busy renovating and reconstructing the show?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

AndreLovesU

I think we will get it 2day! I'm almost sure, since we already got the total gross of the south american and africa shows!

Where is that gross ? :o

TheMadridHash

Gaga is most likely in recording studios, recording the ones that need it, mastering songs , fixing the ones that need to be fixed and finishing the ones that need to be finished.

The "Revamp" people are expecting will most likely be some new outfits and maybe a change here and there in the setlist

Edited by TheMadridHash