Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

MarkoLilMonster

At that you lost me, because two dates is good and because those two dates are practically sold out ( probably there are less than 500 tickets left, even less than that).

What people like you dont seem to understand is that she is doing very well. She practically sold all that tickets based on her exposure on the Internet, which is very very well. And that in a period when she didnt have nothing in the top 40. She will probably not go to television, because is not necessary and because if she is smart will wait for that for the promotion of ARTPOP. The tickets left ( very little, little than Rihanna for example) will probably sell in the days before the concert, because local radio stations will start to promote it ( she can do some interviews there, but not necessary) by making contest, play more of her music and talk about here and because people in the region will make it a big event ( lets says that for every show there are at least 10.000 tickets sold already ( there are more). So 10000 people will start preparing, some will start camping and they will let the other ones known that she is town). So the remaing 10 - 4000 tickets will sell eventually, even at those prices.

So, stop with those panic attacks. Listen to the music ( everything from Lady Gaga to Madonna), make some exercises, do everything you like and if you have time and spirit ( and if you are in the right place) enjoy these moments that will come.

:clap: :clap:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

StefJAGermanotta

so they didn't update today. ok fine. maybe they will take a while like Europe. but if Madonna releases her numbers and Gaga doesn't, then they are trying to cover flop. which is silly.

The legendary pop diva will make her Chilean fans ecstatic for a second time after her crazy performance in 2008. The concert in Santiago is part of her â€MDNA tour†which started on May 31 in Israel. So far it has been hosted by 29 countries and its income has been estimated at over US$228 million. It was even ranked as the top profit-making international tour by Billboard magazine.

Over 43,000 tickets have been sold so far and 11,000 more are still available for tonight’s show. According to official information, over 300 security staff will help orient people towards one of the 30 entrances from which they can access the stadium. After the concert, buses from Transantiago will have services on ten main locations close to the stadium, so that people can safely get home.

got this from atrl. I thought she sold out everything. that is what Madonna fans say.

Hey JhonyGuy, enjoying your posts. no need to spend your time and energy gathering evidence. Just look at this and CRINGE at the general public's views of Madonna. Do NOT mess with Philly Women!!! Also madge being booed in Miami, New Orleans, Paris, etc etc etc, and look at ticketmaster reviews of MDNA, cringeworthy with over 100 says they're no longer fans of Madonna. Then look at the BTW ball reviews from REAL country's music critics (ATRL site is a good place to start). We don't need receipts, even diehard Madonna fans are soured by her. Here's the link of GA views:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/madonna-booed-after-taking-stage-hours-late-in-philadelphia/

henriquejaime1

Why all the drama? All dates all almost sold out, and the ones that are not will take some more time, but they will sell out lol, take a chill pill

Why all the drama? All dates all almost sold out, and the ones that are not will take some more time, but they will sell out lol, take a chill pill

THIS, people are so ****ing dramatic over here, she's not flopping, chill out!

TheMadridHash

BTWBall Grossed 161M in 2012 UPDATED

that means she grossed 36M from all latin legs(except Puerto Rico) + South Africa + Europe( 3 dates)

i imagine that Russian Shows are not there but since we CAN'T confirm that atm we have to say that's the total gross from ALL that

i guess latin america was underwhelming BUT it's her first time around the region and she grossed 3/5 of what katy did with a whole 100 date tour just around that part and she "flopped"

TheMadridHash

TMB grossed 227M from 201 shows

BTWB will gross around the same(a bit less a bit more) with 120 shows

80 shows less + same gross = SLAY

The pollstar thing that gives these numbers says 161 M after 80 shows, so that would include South Africa and Russia. That is weird: I can believe latin america grossing 40 millions, that was my expected at least, but after the success of Africa and the high prices of Russia? lets wait and see, i think its not accurate. And Madonna earning more than 60 M in the same region, with kinda the same attendance and prices? idk, billboard has the last word.

Hello, it's me

The pollstar thing that gives these numbers says 161 M after 80 shows, so that would include South Africa and Russia. That is weird: I can believe latin america grossing 40 millions, that was my expected at least, but after the success of Africa and the high prices of Russia? lets wait and see, i think its not accurate. And Madonna earning more than 60 M in the same region, with kinda the same attendance and prices? idk, billboard has the last word.

It was already known that Latin America was struggling with ticket sales, and the BOGO thing helped make the stadiums look fuller but didn't help out the overall gross, the ticket prices in South Africa were CHEAP too, so even though they were sold out the gross would not be that high from them. As far as Russia goes I have no idea, but Pollstar is more than likely correct, people just get their hopes up too high, Madonna didn't even break 300 million.