💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

bumblebee

Judging by the pictures we received from all the shows in Latin America, she never played to empty places. The only problem was actual ticket sales, 'cause by the time the show started we were reported that many tickets still remained unsold (and there were many promo actions which offered discount tickets, buy 1 get 1 free).

But I think it's safe to say she sold around 250,000-280,000 tickets for 10 stadium shows. Considering there were major huge gigs (Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Foro Sol) I believe it's an OK estimation. 'Together with South Africa, Norway and Russia we'll get cool results, I think

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

netoschultz

What happened with Latin America :confused: ?? I always thought that there will be all sold out shows, and then, I see here that they're not. I mean, Latin Monsters are really hard stans, you gotta admit it :nails:

Tickets are so expensive and General Public already bought tickets for Madonna because she was selling months before Gaga

São Paulo...

Madonna - 108k (Morumbi)

Gaga - 55k (Morumbi)

Coldplay - 53k (Morumbi)

Beyoncé - 53k (Morumbi)

Shakira - 45k (Morumbi)

Katy Perry - 22k

Britney Spears - 21k

Rihanna - 15k

Edited by netoschultz

MarkoLilMonster

Tickets are so expensive and General Public already bought tickets for Madonna because she was selling months before Gaga

São Paulo...

Madonna - 108k (Morumbi)

Shakira - 56k (Morumbi)

Gaga - 55k (Morumbi)

Coldplay - 53k (Morumbi)

Beyoncé - 53k (Morumbi)

Katy Perry - 22k

Britney Spears - 21k

Rihanna - 15k

:shocked:

TheMadridHash

they will release the latin american data.

I Rather have bad receipts than not having any at all

Either they will release them THIS NEXT WEEK or it will be after the hollidays

netoschultz

:shocked:

a GA ticket in Brazil was 431 USD... the prices for South America were very expensive... while in South Africa was very cheap.. so she sold out there

they will release the latin american data.

I Rather have bad receipts than not having any at all

Either they will release them THIS NEXT WEEK or it will be after the hollidays

If they released Bulgaria.. Romania.. Latvia.. Philippines and Nice.. yeah.. i think they will

Puerto Rico sells were high right?

Coliseo de Puerto Rico San Juan 21,262 / 21,262 (100%) $2,242,937

Those Madonna fans on billboard are so deluded its pathetic they are all commenting 'Flopga is over Madona queen 4eva' when will they realise her current tour was a failure in plenty of markets,Numbers are down in every city!!

What's even funnier is how stupid she can be in the 'RE-INVENTION TOUR DVD' she kept announcing her 80,000 attendance in "Dublin" it was 62,000 and it was in County Meath,It was the only stadium/outdoor event no the tour.

What makes me cringe is how she says it was like performing in a 'war zone' because it rained for much of the show,Which had AWFUL reviews from everyone.

drinkmytears

For the Tacoma show

7 sections are sold out

2 sections have single seats only

7 have limited availability

9 have a good amount left

Only 3 have high availability.

A lot of the seats available are VIP packages. It is impossible to tell how close GA is to selling out.

In the light blue sections (close to selling out) there are only about 50-55 seats left.

So instead of 10,000 I would say it's about 65-70 percent sold out?

Rihanna's show, at the Key Arena in Seattle (been on sale longer) probably only has 5,000 tickets sold. The venue is half the size of the Tacoma Dome, 2 sections are sold out, and only 2 sections have limited availability.

Edited by drinkmytears

Pop Muse Tumblr

Those Madonna fans on billboard are so deluded its pathetic they are all commenting 'Flopga is over Madona queen 4eva' when will they realise her current tour was a failure in plenty of markets,Numbers are down in every city!!

What's even funnier is how stupid she can be in the 'RE-INVENTION TOUR DVD' she kept announcing her 80,000 attendance in "Dublin" it was 62,000 and it was in County Meath,It was the only stadium/outdoor event no the tour.

What makes me cringe is how she says it was like performing in a 'war zone' because it rained for much of the show,Which had AWFUL reviews from everyone.

this.

Ian just waiting for receipts and if turns put in our favor, Iam hunting them all!!

Ian just waiting for receipts and if turns put in our favor, Iam hunting them all!!

They ain't even worth it,SO delusional they call the BTWBALL a flop Yet Madonna didn't tour for 8 years at one stage because her sales were so bad,Plus TMB has grossed more than all her tours bar one and is currently the same as the MDNA Tour if you include inflation.

São Paulo...

Madonna - 108k (Morumbi)

Shakira - 56k (Morumbi)

Gaga - 55k (Morumbi)

Coldplay - 53k (Morumbi)

Beyoncé - 53k (Morumbi)

Katy Perry - 22k

Britney Spears - 21k

Rihanna - 15k

Shakira:

3 The Pop Festival: Shakira, Ziggy Marley, Train, Fatboy Slim, Chimarruts Estadio do Morumbi

Sao Paulo, Brazil

March 19, 2011

$4,254,760

45,417 / 50,000

1 / 0 $297.91, $23.83

netoschultz

Shakira:

3 The Pop Festival: Shakira, Ziggy Marley, Train, Fatboy Slim, Chimarruts Estadio do Morumbi

Sao Paulo, Brazil

March 19, 2011

$4,254,760

45,417 / 50,000

1 / 0 $297.91, $23.83

Sorry.. they've changed the box score in Wikipedia and i didn't notice this.. :)