Featured Posts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

I honestly don't think she'll sell out many places in the US. A lot of people have kinda forgotten about her.

might be true..... :noparty: :noparty:

might be true..... :noparty: :noparty:

Only reason we know is because we follow her every move on forums and twitter. Most normal people don't even know she's coming to the US or have new music coming out.

My friends asked me the other day where Gaga was. I had to tell her she's in tour overseas.

Edited by SoFetch

hell0samuel

i wouldnt say people have forgotten about her, i just think the long wait to start the tour then visiting US last werent the best choices to enhance ticket sales.

if the tour had started earlier around sept/oct 2011 time then the tour would have been a completely different story. Sold out WW i think. it's just having difficulty because a lot of the casual listeners have found other stuff to listen to rn, if her team had marketed it like i mentioned above they too would be in demand of tickets.

all I care is it outgrossess the MB. I am not really worried about sold out shows, but I don't know if that will happen though..

bumblebee

I honestly don't think she'll sell out many places in the US. A lot of people have kinda forgotten about her.

Nobody prevents her from activating USPROMOMACHINE, turning up at some Christmas show, doing some interviews in early January and finally spilling some tea on ARTPOP. That will provide her with the necessary level of info around, and she'll do fine!

Nobody prevents her from activating USPROMOMACHINE, turning up at some Christmas show, doing some interviews in early January and finally spilling some tea on ARTPOP. That will provide her with the necessary level of info around, and she'll do fine!

I still don't think they'll do well. It's kinda a shame. It's too late to do promo now because most tickets are already up for sale and the ones that have sold are decent seats bought by stans. The ones that would be left would be nosebleed seats. Trust me, i've been there and bought tickets late and ended up very top... it sucks

Rollercoaster

I still don't think they'll do well. It's kinda a shame. It's too late to do promo now because most tickets are already up for sale and the ones that have sold are decent seats bought by stans. The ones that would be left would be nosebleed seats. Trust me, i've been there and bought tickets late and ended up very top... it sucks

If people will buy ****ty seats in a huge stadium, they'll buy nosebleeds in arenas.

If people will buy ****ty seats in a huge stadium, they'll buy nosebleeds in arenas.

But that's overseas where she has appeal because it was a while since she'd been there.

look, gaga has the most expensive tickets in the whole us right now, if keeps on adding dates and adding second shows, do you think she's flopping?! she sold out most of the tickets immediately and in places like washington she added extra tickets + other contemporary artists with NEW albums and with much cheaper tickets can't even add extra tickets in some venues... even the american sweetheart taylor swift has cheaper tickets than gaga.

I just wanna know why she didn't put more dates where people actually want her in the US. She's added two dates of random ass cities and not adding places that add a wide range of areas. There's no way I can afford a ticket AND drive 8 hours.

Rollercoaster

I just wanna know why she didn't put more dates where people actually want her in the US. She's added two dates of random ass cities and not adding places that add a wide range of areas. There's no way I can afford a ticket AND drive 8 hours.

I had to do it to get to London. You're not alone.