❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

TheMadridHash

Anyone who considers Gaga to have Flopped in South America is out of the question

Mexico 45k

CR 31k(Biggest Attendance Ever in the country)

Colombia 30k

Rio 40k

Sao Paulo 55k

Porto Alegre 16k

Buenos Aires 50+k

Santiago 45k

Peru 25k

Paraguay 40k

I'm zorry but this was HER VERY FIRST TOUR AROUND THE REGION, the only country that DIDN'T do well was Mexico because she SHOULD have sold out but for the rest i think it's pretty amazing CONSIDERING HER PRICES

so relax, the tour is doing great

Let me add fuel to the fire by revealing that Bieber is doing three back-to-back shows in this arena next year :evil: (tickets are like $30 or something though). I Actually think he'll be joining the big league with his Believe tour,as he's doing stadium shows and arena shows, pretty cool for him!

Beiber has a real power of bringing Girls to his shows, he is like combining Back Street Boys & JT right now into one Girly Frenesi, anyway, His Tickets ae always below regular prices because he knows most of his audience is teens-young teens, so they are smart about prices because if he were to raise them up it would be inconvinient for him

anyway, he is doing stadium shows with this tour but until i see a tour of him go over 150M i won't consider him a "big league" because he tours NA, Latin America, Europe, Asia so he shoud have more gross in order to join such group

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

TheMadridHash

Nothing she has ever done has been a flop,a flop would be cancelling an entire tour like Kelly Clarkson and Christina did

Kelly is a charting artist, nobody wants to see her live

and Xtina, well Nobody wants her anymore. Period.

She is a really good singer so is Xtina but she needs to do something else.

Rollercoaster

I would love to see Kelly live but what's the point? It's like Adele. She just sings... she doesn't really put on a spectacle so why should I bother?

I saw Kelly live twice this year and she was amazing, no it's not a big show, but she interacts well with the audience and is really down to earth

Pop Muse Tumblr

Anyone who considers Gaga to have Flopped in South America is out of the question

Mexico 45k

CR 31k(Biggest Attendance Ever in the country)

Colombia 30k

Rio 40k

Sao Paulo 55k

Porto Alegre 16k

Buenos Aires 50+k

Santiago 45k

Peru 25k

Paraguay 40k

I'm zorry but this was HER VERY FIRST TOUR AROUND THE REGION, the only country that DIDN'T do well was Mexico because she SHOULD have sold out but for the rest i think it's pretty amazing CONSIDERING HER PRICES

so relax, the tour is doing great

Beiber has a real power of bringing Girls to his shows, he is like combining Back Street Boys & JT right now into one Girly Frenesi, anyway, His Tickets ae always below regular prices because he knows most of his audience is teens-young teens, so they are smart about prices because if he were to raise them up it would be inconvinient for him

anyway, he is doing stadium shows with this tour but until i see a tour of him go over 150M i won't consider him a "big league" because he tours NA, Latin America, Europe, Asia so he shoud have more gross in order to join such group

i thought he only did ONE- at rogers centre?

why didnt gaga book the rogers centre (since it's an INDOOR stadium)? :rip:

I would love to see Kelly live but what's the point? It's like Adele. She just sings... she doesn't really put on a spectacle so why should I bother?

I LOVED her first album when I was a kid and I wasn't that pushed to see this tour I mean she's a great singer but its nothing special,I'll save my money for Gaga's next tour.

Haha. Love it!!!

This fan base drives me nuts with all the "flop" talk.

I can relate...to me she doesn't have to be the biggest, as long as I enjoy her music and she remains true to herself... Also, if she is flopping like that, then I'm wondering what they think they themselves are doing :P Like anyone on here would ever get to perform for so many people in so many different countries :P (No shade, just thinking out loud and wondering)

Jhonyguy04 is going to be sad.

**** you!! OMG!!! I was so scurred!!! You can't believe it. What a big ****ing sigh of relief!! yeah!!! TIME TO CELEBRATE!! :lala:

BTW, I was just jokingly saying **** you. not literally in a malicious way. before I get reported lol.

It's not the most amusing crowd, but I'm glad it looks almost full (and she hasn't started yet). It can be said that this is not impressive for Lady Gaga, but until somebody gives me receipts of any other pop star selling more tour tickets than Gaga (besides Madonna) then I will not get worried about her crowds. She has a 4 year career and she has been in places where other pop stars have never been to perform, and that's already quiet an achievement. Let's stop worrying about numbers and status and let's focus on the material :)

who cares if they act like comatose zombies!! as long as they give the cash!! we have to match the Monster Ball!!

Edited by jhonyguy04

**** you!! OMG!!! I was so scurred!!! You can't believe it. What a big ****ing sigh of relief!! yeah!!! TIME TO CELEBRATE!! :lala:

who cares if they act like comatose zombies!! as long as they give the cash!! we have to match the Monster Ball!!

Money is Paper,A figure on a balance sheet that is NOTHING compared to life changing/life long experiences.