đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

There's a lot of seats available in the upper level sections.

Yeah, but the lower level is selling a lot better and the upper level is selling more and more every day!

Its a hard time of year to buy things, and people don't tend to buy concert tickets from Ticketmaster anymore.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

ARTPOP Gypsy

Yeah, but the lower level is selling a lot better and the upper level is selling more and more every day!

Its a hard time of year to buy things, and people don't tend to buy concert tickets from Ticketmaster anymore.

Ah, ok. I don't think you had anything to be worried about in the first place. They would do anything in their power in order to not cancel the show. You know Gaga wouldn't go for that. Like someone else said, if they had to they'd move it to a smaller venue but with tickets selling you'll be fine at the Tacoma Dome.

It's crazy how many countries she has preformed in with a 100,000 attendance (or near) Japan,Australia,England,France,Brazil and South Africa!!

drinkmytears

Ah, ok. I don't think you had anything to be worried about in the first place. They would do anything in their power in order to not cancel the show. You know Gaga wouldn't go for that. Like someone else said, if they had to they'd move it to a smaller venue but with tickets selling you'll be fine at the Tacoma Dome.

I honestly would prefer the Key Arena, its closer and would be easier to lineup. But I'm sure with ads the show will do better.

Do we have data on how well Monsterball ticket sales were at this point?

TheMadridHash

There were around 65-70k people last night @ Soccer City Stadium according to some Reviewers of The Show

:worship::staymad: It's true, SHe's NOT a Queen, She's A ROCK STAR :nacho: :L4G:

Got Dynamite

There were around 65-70k people last night @ Soccer City Stadium according to some Reviewers of The Show

:worship::staymad: It's true, SHe's NOT a Queen, She's A ROCK STAR :nacho: :L4G:

I saw some reviews saying 75k. Lets see haha

And it was extremely popular with the GP

TheMadridHash

And it was extremely popular with the GP

if the Gp hadn't attended to this show it might have not reached even 45k

it's obvious that the fact that this was a POP show instead of a Rock wich are much more usual in South Africa helped A LOT, besides throw Gaga's Name on it and let the Cultural Impact DO THE REST :nails:

if the Gp hadn't attended to this show it might have not reached even 45k

it's obvious that the fact that this was a POP show instead of a Rock wich are much more usual in South Africa helped A LOT, besides throw Gaga's Name on it and let the Cultural Impact DO THE REST :nails:

True not that many pop acts go to SA literally NONE and she will have created plenty of promo for ARTPOP in those new countries to her.

netoschultz

Russia i think that the gross will be very similar to South Africa

Moscow - 3.500.000

St. Pettesburg - 2.200.000

Edited by netoschultz

SomethingMore

Russia i think that the gross will be very similar to South Africa

Moscow - 3.500.000

Johannesburg - 70,000 people

Moscow - 19,000 people

=

same gross ?!

no way. Even if Moscow tickets are most expensive yet.

Johannesburg - 70,000 people

Moscow - 19,000 people

=

same gross ?!

no way. Even if Moscow tickets are most expensive yet.

believe the russian shows will gross more than the african.