๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

bumblebee

Hmm, Wikipedia states that both venues hold 25,000, but ok.

How much do you think both shows will gross? I've been led to believe that the Russian dates are the most expensive tickets on the entire tour and I want an idea of how expensive.

The full venues could hold 25 000, but the stage blocks certain sectors from being available, you see.

Tickets aren't really cheap, that's true.

In Moscow a GA ticket is over $ 160. All the best seating tickets (36% of all the seating tickets) are way over $160, with prices like $193, $225, $274, $387, $483 and $580. There are 600 luxury tickets, priced between $645 and $2,419, and 500 of them are already sold out. There are cheap tickets, also, between $50 and $100.

I believe that the Moscow show will gross over $3,000,000, and Saint Petersburg concert around $2,000,000.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

The media says in Paraguay TBTWB was the bigger gross of the year in the city aprox. 3.5 million and 4 million

The media says in Paraguay TBTWB was the bigger gross of the year aprox. 3.5- 4 million

My estimations are: Mexico - 4M

Costa Rica - 3.5M

Bogota-3.5M

Brazil-20M

Buenos Aires-5M

Santiago-4.5M

Lima-3.5M

Asuncion-4M

TOTAL:48M

TheMadridHash

My estimations are: Mexico - 4M

Costa Rica - 3.5M

Bogota-3.5M

Brazil-20M

Buenos Aires-5M

Santiago-4.5M

Lima-3.5M

Asuncion-4M

TOTAL:48M

the local producer said 2M for Bogota i think, that was an official number

And i Think 15-18M for Brazil is more accurate and More for Argentina and less for Peru

the local producer said 2M for Bogota i think, that was an official number

And i Think 15-18M for Brazil is more accurate and More for Argentina and less for Peru

I counted 20 M for Brazil because Tokyo had 18M with 10K people less...Everybody says Peru had very expensive ticket....25000 people and 4 M are possible...With one arena date she gets1.8M

TheMadridHash

I counted 20 M for Brazil because Tokyo had 18M with 10K people less...Everybody says Peru had very expensive ticket....25000 people and 4 M are possible...With one arena date she gets1.8M

hmmm. i dunno, tickets in Tokyo were expensive as **** and there wasn't any special deals, i'll wait for official numbers

netoschultz

Mexico - 3.5M

Costa Rica - 3M

Bogota-4M

Sรƒฦ’ยฃo Paulo-6.5M

Rio de Janeiro - 4.5M

Porto Alegre - 2.5M

Buenos Aires-6M

Santiago-5M

Lima-2.5M

Asuncion-4M

I think it will be soemthing like that

Edited by netoschultz

do you think the moscow show could finally beat gaga's record for most money made of just 22k tickets, the standard in taiwan was double - 22k for 4+ MLN$.

netoschultz

do you think the moscow show could finally beat gaga's record for most money made of just 22k tickets, the standard in taiwan was double - 22k for 4+ MLN$.

Taiwan

2.100.000 per show

Moscow will gross more than 2.100.000.. but it won't gross 4.200.000

Edited by netoschultz

netoschultz

Are prices in SA like in Europe or cheaper?

South Africa has the chepeast tickets in the tour

Edited by netoschultz

TheMadridHash

I THink south africa is on par with countries like Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania etc...

I Mean with ticket prices, they have similar prices

StrawberryBlond

I'm really concerned about the ticket situation in Tacoma. I'm beginning to think the numbers I put down are too high. Weeks later, the availability still looks no different and almost every section is bright blue, which means there's about 50% availability and it's bright blue like...everyone, even GA. There's only two tiny sections sold out. At this rate, it might have to get moved to the KeyArena or an even smaller arena, like the one in Spokane. I'm surprised that more people aren't talking about this, actually. Even Madonna's concert was at the KeyArena, so it looks like even she wasn't expected to sell out the Tacoma Dome.

netoschultz

I THink south africa is on par with countries like Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania etc...

I Mean with ticket prices, they have similar prices

Denmark - $117.34 - $71.75

Estonia - $117.63 - $53.81

Lithuania - $99.4 - $48.44

South Africa - $81.06 - $35.71

Rollercoaster

I'm really concerned about the ticket situation in Tacoma. I'm beginning to think the numbers I put down are too high. Weeks later, the availability still looks no different and almost every section is bright blue, which means there's about 50% availability and it's bright blue like...everyone, even GA. There's only two tiny sections sold out. At this rate, it might have to get moved to the KeyArena or an even smaller arena, like the one in Spokane. I'm surprised that more people aren't talking about this, actually. Even Madonna's concert was at the KeyArena, so it looks like even she wasn't expected to sell out the Tacoma Dome.

Once new music comes, all NA dates will sell out.

#dreamer