💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Actually there's only ONE Castle

The SEt Ups or the structure are very varieted and take 3-6 days to buld depending on wether it is a Arena Structure or An Outdoor Structure

There is only ONE castle and this can be built in just 1 day

The castle it self is pretty simple to put up I wonder is the logistics of this tour a lot better? I mean for Arena's all they really need is the pit,castle etc

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

petestavros

To those who are putting Madonna in here, just don't.

I've always and will always defend Gaga forever and ever, however, this year I realized Madonna is and probably always will be better than Gaga.

I just don't like when they are compared and people should just stop doing that...compare Gaga to Rihanna, Katy Perry, or Kesha.

I've always and will always defend Gaga forever and ever, however, this year I realized Madonna is and probably always will be better than Gaga.

That's subjective, no one can say which one is better because people can like whatever they want.

I just don't like when they are compared and people should just stop doing that...compare Gaga to Rihanna, Katy Perry, or Kesha.

As a touring force, yes, Madonna is bigger. But the reason why everybody (not only fans, but also the media) compares Gaga to her, is because she is not that much bigger. They are both standing in the same category, same venues, similar attendances, spectacular shows. I bet Live Nation considers them both now the most powerful acts they have had in a while, and a guaranteed success.

And objectively, neither Rihanna, nor Katy, and no way Kesha, have reached that category. Why would we only compare Gaga to them? To win all the time? No, its not necessary. If she is being compared to the big dogs of the industry, then she is becoming one, with only 4 years of mainstream career.

The comparisions that i do hate are those that imply Gaga is a big failure only because she sold less than Madonna in X city. There is a big difference between comparing numbers and making them compete for every ticket. And tbh, Madonna herself has not been very helpful with trying to cool things down.

Anyways, I think we should forget this competition and focus on Gaga and the amazing tour she is doing.

Edited by CallMeGeorge
Hello, it's me

Maybe she will film concert in SA for concert dvd

They don't usually film concerts on one night, in case something messes up and you haven't got the chance to re-film it. Some shots of the crowd may be taken and sneakily used :shrug:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Maybe so but then the concert dvd will be filmed in arena in usa....MSG again? Hope not... She need to take the chance and film huge concerts like this one

Um why? If you want to defend Gaga fine,If I wan't to bring up Madonna fine.

bumblebee

To dear miss. StrawberryBlond,

there are some mistakes with the capacity and sales of the Russian tour dates.

First of all, the capacity of each show is 19,000.

Then, the actual sales: for Saint Petersburg it's around 14,300 tickets sold (with over 2450 GA tickets available)

For Moscow it's over 17,800 tickets sold (with over 60 GA tickets available)

So, you could update:

Saint Petersburg: 14,300/19,000 (75%)

Moscow: 17,800/19,000 (94%)

P.S. I personally bought tickets for the Moscow show! The tickets there are selling like crazy! Including those expensive ones (like 620 USD, for example). And in Saint Petersburg the promotion has just started in order to accelerate ticket sales (they play the advert on radio, post posters, play her documentaries and starts hype in the news).

:party:

FLOPGA SHE'S ON HER WAY OUT!!! HER CAREER IS OVA!!!!! DONE!!! DUSTED!!! FLOPGZZZ FLOP FLOP FLOP. FLAWPPPPP.

But seriously, you tell 'em, sis!

jhonyguy04's name has to be changed to jhonyflop04, it seems like it's his favorite word.

Lol

That's a nice opinion that not everybody has to agree w. for me, gaga already is better than Madonna.

StrawberryBlond

To dear miss. StrawberryBlond,

there are some mistakes with the capacity and sales of the Russian tour dates.

First of all, the capacity of each show is 19,000.

Then, the actual sales: for Saint Petersburg it's around 14,300 tickets sold (with over 2450 GA tickets available)

For Moscow it's over 17,800 tickets sold (with over 60 GA tickets available)

So, you could update:

Saint Petersburg: 14,300/19,000 (75%)

Moscow: 17,800/19,000 (94%)

P.S. I personally bought tickets for the Moscow show! The tickets there are selling like crazy! Including those expensive ones (like 620 USD, for example). And in Saint Petersburg the promotion has just started in order to accelerate ticket sales (they play the advert on radio, post posters, play her documentaries and starts hype in the news).

:party:

Hmm, Wikipedia states that both venues hold 25,000, but ok.

How much do you think both shows will gross? I've been led to believe that the Russian dates are the most expensive tickets on the entire tour and I want an idea of how expensive.