💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

I'm not even pressed about Mexico. It's not because of Gaga: BTW sold very well in that country. It's the utter lack of promo.

Whoever is producing the Mexico date needs to be shot. No business dealing with Live Nation and the Haus.

Edited by boysboysboys

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

you obviously don't know what is a good tour when you're an icon... sticky and sweet was madonna's best tour in terms of box-office data...

you obviously don't know what is a good tour when you're an icon... sticky and sweet was madonna's best tour in terms of box-office data...

this tbh. S&S earned $407,713,266

the highest grossing tour by a solo artist

StrawberryBlond

Interscope will make sure that the Mexico date at least appears to be sold out. They've done it with other dates (Bulgaria is the best example) that failed to sell out completely. Make it seem as if they purposely only made 8,000-odd tickets available. If Madonna can peform at a stadium in Portugal with 10,000 tickets left unsold and the gig is still listed as a 100% sell out, Interscope can make it work for Gaga too. God knows they've been doing it for practically every MDNA gig after the first two dates.

TheMadridHash

Interscope will make sure that the Mexico date at least appears to be sold out. They've done it with other dates (Bulgaria is the best example) that failed to sell out completely. Make it seem as if they purposely only made 8,000-odd tickets available. If Madonna can peform at a stadium in Portugal with 10,000 tickets left unsold and the gig is still listed as a 100% sell out, Interscope can make it work for Gaga too. God knows they've been doing it for practically every MDNA gig after the first two dates.

that's not what worries me, i mean, i know gaga's show in mexico will in the worst case scenario have over 40k attendance, and YES,. they will mark it as sold out but to think she can't sell 55k tickets in such a great market as mexico

heavymlover

The tickets in Mexico are quite expensive at this point. We are two weeks from the show, and I truly I think that a lot of tickets will be sold by the day of the show.

Btw, you guys should consider that Madonna is also coming to Mexico the next November 25, which technically divides Madonna and Gaga fans. They're pretty much competing at this point.

StrawberryBlond

that's not what worries me, i mean, i know gaga's show in mexico will in the worst case scenario have over 40k attendance, and YES,. they will mark it as sold out but to think she can't sell 55k tickets in such a great market as mexico

Well, there is still a recession on and there are lots of other Latin American tour dates. When she did those three stadium gigs in Mexico, they obviously sold out because it was the first time she had ever gone there and those three dates were for the entire Latin American community. There were obviously not just Mexicans in that crowd. There were probably people from other areas on Central America like Hondurus, Panama, Costa Rica, etc. who had travelled over. Maybe even some really devoted fans in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, maybe even as far away as Cuba and the Dominican Republic, were travelling to Mexico to see her. Selling out three stadium gigs in Latin America is pretty easy for the average popstar as there are hundreds of millions of Latin Americans who will want one of those mere 140,000 tickets. But when a pop star has lots of Latin American stadium gigs, selling out every single one is nigh impossible. Britney couldn't do it. Justin Beiber couldn't do it. Katy Perry and Rihanna haven't even risked Latin American stadiums but play it safe with arenas instead. I think Beyonce was the only one who sold out the stadiums quite well (though I'm unsure if she sold out every single one). Because Latin America has had proper attention paid to it this time with plenty of dates, suddenly, it's going to become much more difficult to fill them. That's the way it works in every country. Madonna was selling out every stadium four years ago and now she's barely got any dates that are truthfully sold out.

The tickets in Mexico are quite expensive at this point. We are two weeks from the show, and I truly I think that a lot of tickets will be sold by the day of the show.

Btw, you guys should consider that Madonna is also coming to Mexico the next November 25, which technically divides Madonna and Gaga fans. They're pretty much competing at this point.

this.

10,000 tickets sold in Paraguay. http://www.lanacion.com.py/articulo/94453-lady-gaga-paraguay-tiene-las-entradas-mas-accesibles-.html

10,000 tickets sold in Paraguay. http://www.lanacion.com.py/articulo/94453-lady-gaga-paraguay-tiene-las-entradas-mas-accesibles-.html

That's it....

Everywhere is in a recession. If you consider Ireland (which was the 2nd wealthiest OECD nation in 2006), she sold 40,000 tickets of an arena that could have held a max of 48,000 with her stage. The tickets were €100 each basically and that right now is 2 days wages to a lot of people which is simply unaffordable. It's not that people don't want to go they just don't have the money.

TheMadridHash

That's it....

i consider that to be pretty good i mean did you see the prices in paraguay???? best tickets were almost 450$

AndreLovesU

Excuse me? It's been 1 week since tickets on sale.

i consider that to be pretty good i mean did you see the prices in paraguay???? best tickets were almost 450$

Yeah but the capacity is about 50,000... but I agree, those prices are just insane. The closest tickets to the stage are like twice the minimum salary... like wtf

Edited by AndreLuvsU