June 1 Mexico City, Foro Sol

June 2 Mexico City, Foro Sol

June 3 Mexico City, Foro Sol

June 4 Mexico City, Foro Sol

June 5 Mexico City, Foro Sol

:troll:

Theres literally zero promo in mexico :flop:

That and the fact BTW singles flopped for the most part is not a good mix

the Costa Rica sales thing is weird, because the internet sales system shows that your numbers are acurate but the producers have said that around 22000 tickets have been sold, so either he´s lying to get people to buy or the system is wrong :/

Pole dancer

Theres literally zero promo in mexico :flop:

That and the fact BTW singles flopped for the most part is not a good mix

There's promo from Telcel (The biggest company of telecommunications here). There's promo from big radio stations and promo from TV.

It's just that mexicans doesn't give a *** about her anymore. It's so depressive that even Britney's Femme Fatale sold more here. :giveup:

Runway

There's promo from Telcel (The biggest company of telecommunications here). There's promo from big radio stations and promo from TV.

It's just that mexicans doesn't give a *** about her anymore. It's so depressive that even Britney's Femme Fatale sold more here.

Oh I've lived in mexico for 10 years now

I watch all these telenovelas ( :flop: ) and I have yet to see a BTWB commercial or whatever :huh2: and she was here just one year ago so maybe they got bored of her lol

And britney was highly promoted tho... she even showed up at teleton I think

And britney was highly promoted tho... she even showed up at teleton I think

:toofloppy: She wasn't there.

Brit made a deal with the government to do a "free show," that was the tactic of her team to cover her unsuccessful sales. Now, I'm wondering how Intescope will cover GaGa's flop.

BORN THIS WAY BALL TOUR:

Grossing so far: U $ 118,723,375.00

Shows made ​​so far: 59

Average revenue: U.S. $ 2,000,000.00

MDNA TOUR:

Grossing so far: U $ 172,403,622.00

Shows made ​​so far: 49

Average revenue: U.S. $ 3,500,000.00

Madonna did a stadium tour, which means less tour dates in total but higher average per show. These numbers show how well Gaga is doing and how "bad" (not really in any way) Madonna is doing compared to those who can actually sell out stadiums aka U2, rolling stones.

The ARTPOP tour should be stadium only so that it gets the real feel of a rave party like she said ARTPOP the album feels like.

Is it just me, or is it taking unusually long to sell out in the US? I thought they would sell out in seconds... :flop:

For most dates it's just crappy seats left. I'm sure she'll go on a chat/radio show over there while she's home until the end of the month.

and gaga, selling more than 10k tickets in greece would be a INMENSE ACOMPLISHMENT, now a stadium is just going and have fantasies

dont f*** with Greece. I m gonna say to you that in 2012 Rogers Waters sold out 3-HUGE Arena Shows with total capacity 40.000 and $3.500.000. Also in September Red Hot Chili Peppers done the Olympic Stadium with a totaly sold out show with more than 74.000 greeks. Gaga has a lot of super fans in greece and also the media gone "wet" for gaga. TV always played some Gaga songs backround, FAME sales are quite good for the economy of our country and Fame, Fame Monster and Born This Way are GOLD..( PLATINUM is quite super difficult. only Adele with 21 done that 3 weeks ago with 300.000 sales). So for a sold out show you want MEDIA, FANS, PROMO and the perfect venue..I think that Olympic Stadium is HUGE for a Gaga show cause is bigger than Stade de France, but Karaiskaki Stadium with 33.000 capacity is quite good. Also more than 200 Greeks were in Bulgaria for BTWBall. The monster pit was foul of Greek Flags and 3 times Gaga took the Greek flag on stage. Edited by Gangbaby

Gaga needs to make an appearance in Mexico to boost sales. Anyways, I think it sold over 30,000 so far, which is decent, but nothing compared to what she made in Mexico with the MB.

It's just that mexicans doesn't give a *** about her anymore. It's so depressive that even Britney's Femme Fatale sold more here.

The problem is that Televisa banned Telcel for some issues they have, The owner of televisa also has stocks with another telecomunication company, Iusacel. It's a theory aome people here have about the sales because of the telcel promotion.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

TheMadridHash

well if mexico ends up under 45k it will be a flop

JUST ONE show, i mean she has to sell those 55k tickets

Edited by TheMadridHash