• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

StrawberryBlond

Mexico tickets started to sell like hot bread :party:

Peru & Chile have good numbers too, i think she could have that latin american leg we've all been waiting for

btw OP, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT 72K FROM RIO ????

Have you got any sites that can give trustworthy information about tickets sold worldwide? Because I don't even know where people are getting exact numbers.

Not sure about Peru and Chile, I'll check up on that.

The 72K was copied over from Elysium's original article months ago, so its probably sold more since then. I don't know where he got the information but I did hear that the venue's presale sold out and then people started buying GA tickets like crazy and it was reported that she could play to a 90,000 capacity. It might actually have sold out by now.

In addition, the show in Porto Alegre is selling very well! It's the second best selling concert, according to the promoter's website! Looks like Gaga might actually earn like $40 million from these dates!

StrawberryBlond

JANUARY 21 - LOS ANGELES - Staples Center

JANUARY 29 - DALLAS - American Airlines Arena

JANUARY 31 - HOUSTON - Toyota Center

FEBRUARY 09 - TORONTO - Air Canada Centre

FEBRUARY 11 - MONTREAL - Bell Centre

FEBRUARY 14 - CHICAGO - United Center

FEBRUARY 16 - AUBURN HILLS - The Palace Of Auburn Hills

FEBRUARY 20 - PHILADELPHIA - Wells Fargo Center

MARCH 07 - BROOKLYN - Barclays Center

MARCH 16 - MIAMI - American Airlines Arena

These are sold out.

Where did you get that information?

In addition, the show in Porto Alegre is selling very well! It's the second best selling concert, according to the promoter's website! Looks like Gaga might actually earn like $40 million from these dates!

Any idea how many its sold so far?

TheMadridHash

Have you got any sites that can give trustworthy information about tickets sold worldwide? Because I don't even know where people are getting exact numbers.

Not sure about Peru and Chile, I'll check up on that.

The 72K was copied over from Elysium's original article months ago, so its probably sold more since then. I don't know where he got the information but I did hear that the venue's presale sold out and then people started buying GA tickets like crazy and it was reported that she could play to a 90,000 capacity. It might actually have sold out by now.

well you can only find this info either from the events companies or from local news

anything you find on twitter will mot likely BE fake, anyway, i dunno about Rio though, i mean that place has that capacity but i don't think gaga would go over 50-60k during her concert....

those numbers are for like Rock bands or something like that, anyway, i hope i'm wrong but i really REALLY doubt it

3287 seating tickets avaliable for mexico right now, 2 days ago there was 6609! It's seeling very well!

I think, at least the seating tickets will sell out!

Edited by mvgp

first of all , WELL DONE with this thread! Im glad you opted to make this thread as elysium left..!

Second , HAS ANY SHOW NOT SOLD OUT?! :legend:

We won't be able to check on the show in Mexico any more, as tickets are no longer sold online

You can still check here though

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/event/14004905D1886BEB?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=824

3287 seating tickets avaliable for mexico right now, 2 days ago there was 6609! It's seeling very well!

I think, at least the seating tickets will sell out!

Now if only she made an early appearance in Mexico.,.

Edited by jhonyguy04