๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

I bet it will be Newark, New Jersey date on March 4th

I would be mad cause I wanted to go there and I bought tickets for MSG...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

TheMadridHash

gaga wanted that to happen :troll: so you'd buy tickets for both shows :creepflop: :crazy:

I dont think you will have a problem sell the tickets on different websites, if that happens. Its MSG.

AUGUST 14 - SOFIA - Armeets Arena - SOLD OUT - 8,705/8,705 (100%) x from Vasil Levski Stadion

She had to move her stadium date to a small arena, and that small arena holds more people. "It has a seating capacity of 12,373 to 14,000 spectators depending on its use."

A lot of dates aren't actually a sell out at all, I'm afraid to say. just from skimming through the list you post a lot of numbers that are getting the label for a "sell out", but those numbers for the same venues are much higher for a few other artists. Yes, there will always be a difference because one artist may put more tickets for sale to the sides of the stage which are cheaper and give a limited view- some stages are bigger than others, etcetera.. but when they call the Riga Mezaparks a "sell out" at 12,947, when it was 72,000 for another artist - something aint right. The same story goes for a lot of the dates.

A sell out is never a real sell out, unless all the tickets are gone. Even when live nation calls it a "sell out", they are talking about the expected number of tickets to sell months in advance when the tickets go on sale, and if that reaches the expected number or goes higher, we have an "official" sell out. But in reality, this often is not the case.

Unless it's a typo, this also doesn't sound correct:

SEPTEMBER 17 - AMSTERDAM - Ziggo Dome - SOLD OUT - 13,000?/16,000? (100%)

SEPTEMBER 18 - AMSTERDAM - Ziggo Dome - SOLD OUT - 13,000?/13,000? (100%)

GunnarXavier

there are also many other things to factor in, the Stage itself takes up a good 3000 seats no matter the venue, they cannot sell any seats behind it or too far beside it, Also each country has its own separate fire and safety regulations to take into account, sometimes they just cannot sell EVERY section, so yall need to chill :cool:

boysboysboys

Yes, there will always be a difference because one artist may put more tickets for sale to the sides of the stage which are cheaper and give a limited view- some stages are bigger than others, etcetera.. but when they call the Riga Mezaparks a "sell out" at 12,947, when it was 72,000 for another artist - something aint right. The same story goes for a lot of the dates.

That is way too huge a margin to fabricate through; the local press would have noticed. If Live Nation has to have a margin for sellout that is less than the capacity of the venue, it should be practical and flexible to increase in demand.

Nevermind that capacities are usually set by venue owners and promoters rather than Live Nation or the label, so there really is no escape.

I believe in the integrity of the values we've had so far.

Gagaloo911

Does anyone else think they chose the US tour dates they did cause they knew those would be the easiest to sell out, and make it for a completely sold out tour? At least for the most part?

Der Meister

The US tourdates are only a few because the new album is ready and she needs to release it next year. And eventually a new world tour will start within months of its release.

StrawberryBlond

Added a new feature - attendance. I've also added the overall gross and attendance over the entire tour thus far so we can add up how popular she's getting. Isn't it impressive that after just 59 shows that have been calculated, she's already performed to over 1 million people? It's amazing what stadium dates and slightly increased ticket prices can do. At this rate, she'll never have to do a 200 dat tour ever again, except for a greatest hits tour or a farewell tour.

Unless it's a typo, this also doesn't sound correct:

SEPTEMBER 17 - AMSTERDAM - Ziggo Dome - SOLD OUT - 13,000?/16,000? (100%)

SEPTEMBER 18 - AMSTERDAM - Ziggo Dome - SOLD OUT - 13,000?/13,000? (100%)

Yes, that was indeed a typo - 13,000 each time. Sorry about that.

Does anyone else think they chose the US tour dates they did cause they knew those would be the easiest to sell out, and make it for a completely sold out tour? At least for the most part?

Absolutely. I'm surprised that she hasn't got a date in Nebraska seeing as she'll be performing Y&I but I guess it would be much more difficult to sell out an 18,500 venue there now. Gaga's biggest demand is in the big cities - New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles. What with Gaga being the artist that she is, she doesn't always go down well in the deep south and middle America. Saying that, she did shows in Louisiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, Texas, North Carolina, Utah, Missouri, Ohio, Indiana, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Tennessee and Virginia. Texas was her most visited area in the south. And she's still doing shows in the more conservative states this time around, although it's only one show each. But for the most part, she's focusing on the more liberal states. I think this album was just a bit too much for conservative America. In addition, she's just doing all the big name arenas, she's not doing the smaller, less known ones. The well known ones mean better promotion and everyone wants the opportunity to see a big star like Gaga perform in say, MSG.

By the way, have you got tickets for another date? Or are you stil holding out on the hope of a Colorado show?

TheMadridHash

people will never understand that sometimes for producers the word SOLD OUT has a different meaning to them as to REGULAR PEOPLE

Regular People: SOLD OUT MEANS SOLD OUT as in THERE WERE NO MORE TICKETS FOR THIS MOTHA F SHOW, NOT EVEN ONE MORE SOULD COULD FIT INTO THE VENUE

For Producers: it means that minimal number they need to see the profits of a show.

Example: gaga sold over 70k tickets for the paris show and even that being A GREAT number, that is not sold out, i guess that sold out FOR A GAGA CONCERT considering the limitations security safety requires because of the large number of underages who enter the venue she could have still sold around 10-12k tickets more (around 83k)

but, as the concert exceeded the marin for profits IT IS considered sold out

now arena shows that gaga has done have mostly ALL have REAL sold outs, but all of her stadium shows have had PRODUCER sold outs, not people sold outs, since there was capacity to fill here and there

TheMadridHash

tickets for mexico are starting to reactivate, sme seating sections that were WIDELY AVAILABLE have started to sell, i dunno if it will be enough to be sold out within 9 days but that's a good sing, that the expectation of her arrival is doing something to tickets

tickets for mexico are starting to reactivate, sme seating sections that were WIDELY AVAILABLE have started to sell, i dunno if it will be enough to be sold out within 9 days but that's a good sing, that the expectation of her arrival is doing something to tickets

if only she would arrive 3 days early and do one interview on a big show.... :stabbed:

people will never understand that sometimes for producers the word SOLD OUT has a different meaning to them as to REGULAR PEOPLE

Regular People: SOLD OUT MEANS SOLD OUT as in THERE WERE NO MORE TICKETS FOR THIS MOTHA F SHOW, NOT EVEN ONE MORE SOULD COULD FIT INTO THE VENUE

For Producers: it means that minimal number they need to see the profits of a show.

Example: gaga sold over 70k tickets for the paris show and even that being A GREAT number, that is not sold out, i guess that sold out FOR A GAGA CONCERT considering the limitations security safety requires because of the large number of underages who enter the venue she could have still sold around 10-12k tickets more (around 83k)

but, as the concert exceeded the marin for profits IT IS considered sold out

now arena shows that gaga has done have mostly ALL have REAL sold outs, but all of her stadium shows have had PRODUCER sold outs, not people sold outs, since there was capacity to fill here and there

You are correct.

Edited by Amoss