💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

I'm really concerned about the ticket situation in Tacoma. I'm beginning to think the numbers I put down are too high. Weeks later, the availability still looks no different and almost every section is bright blue, which means there's about 50% availability and it's bright blue like...everyone, even GA. There's only two tiny sections sold out. At this rate, it might have to get moved to the KeyArena or an even smaller arena, like the one in Spokane. I'm surprised that more people aren't talking about this, actually. Even Madonna's concert was at the KeyArena, so it looks like even she wasn't expected to sell out the Tacoma Dome.

economic crisis honey, by the way does anybody know how many dates are sold out in the NA leg? if there is any

Edited by pepina

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

StrawberryBlond

I'm glad to see the St. Louis and Kansas City shows are doing well. :party:

Yep, I was surprised myself. Gaga does surprisingly well in the Bible Belt. I remember when she did a gig in Missouri, she said at one point: "People were saying 'how this is going to fly in middle America? And I said 'there's cool kids in middle America too." Texas is one of the most popular states for her, which is why I'm surprised she's not doing more shows there. She's keeping things very safe this time and not doing very many shows in conservative states and it's just one show if there is one. I hope she goes all over the US with the next tour if she wins back the public again.

economic crisis honey, by the way does anybody know how many dates are sold out in the NA leg? if there is any

Two shows, with many more close to selling out. Check the OP. That I made. ;)

drinkmytears

I'm really concerned about the ticket situation in Tacoma. I'm beginning to think the numbers I put down are too high. Weeks later, the availability still looks no different and almost every section is bright blue, which means there's about 50% availability and it's bright blue like...everyone, even GA. There's only two tiny sections sold out. At this rate, it might have to get moved to the KeyArena or an even smaller arena, like the one in Spokane. I'm surprised that more people aren't talking about this, actually. Even Madonna's concert was at the KeyArena, so it looks like even she wasn't expected to sell out the Tacoma Dome.

I understand this isn't meant personally. I understand you are just typing. Please though...

every night I cry myself to sleep. I shake, I have nightmares, I wake up consistently throughout the night, my grades are dipping, I am doing badly in driver's ed, my family is distant right now

its because I am so scared the concert will be cancelled. I am so afraid. I have made plans, waited since 2011 to see her again, and I stressed about buying tickets and I've saved hundreds for merch.

If you really think that this show is doing badly because of the economy, because of the public, you are wrong. Nobody around here knows she's coming. I am trying to promote it at school, online, etc. Nobody knows about it. People are surprised I have tickets 2 months early.

Madonna sold out 2 shows at the Key Arena. I was there and the audience wasn't enthused by her at all, happy about her going on late, or enjoying the setlist. Why aren't people buying tickets for Gaga, her live reviews are stunning?

Madonna was advertised on the TV, on the radio, she just was coming out of the Superbowl when tickets went onsale, she has 30 years of fans, there's a big Gay population here, Madonna fans are apparently all rich and love to travel, they bought tickets for both shows, etc...

please can you stop posting these awful things about Gaga at the Tacoma Dome? They are freaking me the **** out. I am actually afraid that she will cancel and I don't want to sound dramatic, but this is all I've looked forward to. If Gaga doesn't come, I have no reason to be on this Earth anymore.

I understand this isn't meant personally. I understand you are just typing. Please though...

every night I cry myself to sleep. I shake, I have nightmares, I wake up consistently throughout the night, my grades are dipping, I am doing badly in driver's ed, my family is distant right now

its because I am so scared the concert will be cancelled. I am so afraid. I have made plans, waited since 2011 to see her again, and I stressed about buying tickets and I've saved hundreds for merch.

If you really think that this show is doing badly because of the economy, because of the public, you are wrong. Nobody around here knows she's coming. I am trying to promote it at school, online, etc. Nobody knows about it. People are surprised I have tickets 2 months early.

Madonna sold out 2 shows at the Key Arena. I was there and the audience wasn't enthused by her at all, happy about her going on late, or enjoying the setlist. Why aren't people buying tickets for Gaga, her live reviews are stunning?

Madonna was advertised on the TV, on the radio, she just was coming out of the Superbowl when tickets went onsale, she has 30 years of fans, there's a big Gay population here, Madonna fans are apparently all rich and love to travel, they bought tickets for both shows, etc...

please can you stop posting these awful things about Gaga at the Tacoma Dome? They are freaking me the **** out. I am actually afraid that she will cancel and I don't want to sound dramatic, but this is all I've looked forward to. If Gaga doesn't come, I have no reason to be on this Earth anymore.

I'm sure they won't cancel

+

I think you need to find a purpose in this world, sentences like that are troubling

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Let's put it the way I've been putting it all along - she'll be performing for more people, less shows but higher attendance - that's the same as doing several arena shows, but with higher prices. This means that the Monster Ball will be her 2nd highest grossing tour. Sorry TMB fans, TBTWB has it ready-slain.

You're wrong! BTWBALL will have 300.000 less attendance but 20-30mil more gross! ;) (I'm not TMB fan haha)

Honey I think you need to seek out help like seriously. You don't sound healthy depending your life on a concert.

And I am the dramatic one.

Anyways seek help and take care of yourself.

Rollercoaster

You're wrong! BTWBALL will have 300.000 less attendance but 20-30mil more gross! ;) (I'm not TMB fan haha)

Did you just say arenas have higher attendance than stadiums? Superlol.

Americano

Who knows what Lady Gaga is doing during her one month break before the NA leg. They'll sell just fine, like all of the other dates have worldwide.

toanythingtaboo

Is it true that Gaga is gonna donate 40% from two african show's gross? :noparty:

What she does with the money is of no consequence to the gross.

I suspect that if the 40% donation figure is correct, that is her personal profit margin per show because I doubt the others would donate their cut considering they pay wages etc. If that's true, that means her personal earnings from TBTWB will be 40% of the $250 million or whatever, which is certainly going to give her a big ass chunk of change for Forbes' next list.

Edited by toanythingtaboo