💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

TheMadridHash

Once new music comes, all NA dates will sell out.

#dreamer

hmmm.. i really don't think she's going to release music untill march

i could be wrong but everything sounds like they are in Production Stages, and like putting something together

if she releases something in Jan/Feb that means April/May album release date and i don't feel like the album is that close, June/July seems more like it, i feel gaga will release the single After the BTWBall finishes in NA

watch me be completely wrong and she is releasing the single @ the grammys

Edited by TheMadridHash

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

I THink south africa is on par with countries like Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania etc...

I Mean with ticket prices, they have similar prices

They are similar with South Korea, but it will gross more because there are more tickets sold.

I'm really concerned about the ticket situation in Tacoma. I'm beginning to think the numbers I put down are too high. Weeks later, the availability still looks no different and almost every section is bright blue, which means there's about 50% availability and it's bright blue like...everyone, even GA. There's only two tiny sections sold out. At this rate, it might have to get moved to the KeyArena or an even smaller arena, like the one in Spokane. I'm surprised that more people aren't talking about this, actually. Even Madonna's concert was at the KeyArena, so it looks like even she wasn't expected to sell out the Tacoma Dome.

Based on the map I would say that more than 60% is sold. They only problem is with Upper level seatings, I guess.

Also, did you noticed the higher prices for the Uncasville date? In my opinion these should have been the prices for GA for the entire North America leg.

Edited by florin22n

Has she sold out those huge stadiums in South Africa? :worship:

Yes,I think they added an extra few tickets though

Anyone????

You would have to check dates individually but any city with 2 dates,the first night should (in theory) be sold out

she better not discount tickets in NA. Just accept the flop if there is one.

Will you ever just **** off? Why did you join this website You brainless child? GO AWAY no one is interested in what you have to say...

Edited by 28386

Guest chuchupak86

Will you ever just **** off? Why did you join this website You brainless child? GO AWAY no one is interested in what you have to say...

:sick:

Edited by chuchupak86

I am 100% sure that she is gonna gross like 2 million each date during the NA leg :excited2:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Rollercoaster

Let's put it the way I've been putting it all along - she'll be performing for more people, less shows but higher attendance - that's the same as doing several arena shows, but with higher prices. This means that the Monster Ball will be her 2nd highest grossing tour. Sorry TMB fans, TBTWB has it ready-slain.