Madame X is my fav Madonna album

Davian

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's definitely her most interesting album of the 10s, but musically I still think Rebel Heart is superior

While Madame X is more meant as an album as a whole, Rebel Heart came through with the bops!:firega: It's fun, has lots of songs (for everyone something) and proved she has nothing left to prove.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

I Dont Search I Find should have been a single

We love a #1 Dance Club Song!:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

PinkJelly

I gave it a handful of listens from start to finish after its release and haven’t given it a second thought since if I’m honest.

Really really underwhelmed by it, and a massive step away from the kind of sound I enjoyed from Madonna.

I even liked MDNA more than Madame X and that was my least favourite of all her studio LP releases. Favourite being American Life.

vixdean

I'm with you @Davian! It's a brilliant work of art from start to finish. Madame X is definitely up there with her best work. :heart:

Smith

@Davian, sweety, you HAVE a taste:runhug:
I love Madame X, both with Rebel Heart are her best work since Confessions.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

vixdean
1 minute ago, Guapo said:

Good for you. You're one in a million. 

He actually isn't.

The album got 4 and 5 stars in each and every review, and the same for the tour. Same people just have taste, and other's don't. :reductive:

sillynate

You don’t skip any song, not even Funana? :oprah: 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MX TOO :nooo: I love the variety among each song, I love the new genres I was introduced to (Brazilian funk is absolutely great to work out to) I love the message of unity in Batuka, I love how it’s somewhat of a sequel to American Life, I love how some songs are like modern versions of her albums (God Control - Confessions, Crave - Bedtime Stories, IDSIF - Erotica, Extreme Occident - Ray of Light etc) this era is a whole ass serve :party: 

Illuminati Freak
31 minutes ago, Davian said:

The way you basically named my whole Top 5 Madonna albums:diane: Madame X, American Life, Erotica, Ray of Light and Confessions. I can get behind this:flutter:

Did you go to the show?

I saw the Madame X tour twice in Brooklyn before all the tour drama happened. But you could tell back then she was injured. It’s a shame this tour got tainted because the show was incredible. To me it part art installation part social commentary part pop concert and mixed in with all the Lisbon influences. Definitely her most stripped down show. I’ve seen her over 40 times over the years but the theatre tour was something magical and special. 

I LOVE GGD
7 minutes ago, vixdean said:

He actually isn't.

The album got 4 and 5 stars in each and every review, and the same for the tour. Same people just have taste, and other's don't. :reductive:

Oh boo! That's why it performed so well and the tour is doing great. :laughga:

Ally Campana

I mean a favourite when LAP, ROL & COTDF are right there? :awkney: But to each their own. :heart:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived