Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny
5 hours ago, Enzo said:

With three votes Hatenna is out, and so is @RodeckDanny :messga:

Top 5 is a top 5

856.png

Grimmsnarl is NOT safe for another round. Bitch you thought 

OMG I can't believe that hideous thing some people dare to call a Pokémon beat Hatenna.

BUT I'm like Stupid Love, I claim top 5 and leave as a winner, good luck btches <3

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny
43 minutes ago, Hades said:

@PerfectGUY kept me in the game and i also said i want either him or Max to get their first win since Enzo and i have already won once so i evict Frosmoth. :lolly:

Should it be about who won and not about which is the better Pokémon? do you really prefer Grimm over beauty queen Frosmoth? :(

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Should it be about who won and not about which is the better Pokémon? do you really prefer Grimm over beauty queen Frosmoth? :(

i mean, it is a game, i encourage you guys to vote for your favorite pokemon, but i can't blame you if you wanna be strategic

We're far from the Shallow now

Hades
2 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

If that's the case then why did y'all evict Hatterene? 

:huntyga:

Lazz Monster

So, with 1 vote and just missing out on the top 3, we unfortunately have to say goodbye to Frosmoth and @Enzo :bradley: I guess there is such a thing as being too awesome :bradley:

1fc6eaa30ba2c58f5938449170de59a39e3bc457

Lazz Monster

So, there we have it everyone, our top 3 has been decided :applause::applause::applause:

First, we have Coalossal and @mister max :applause:Can this mountain of coal simply stomp everyone else and achieve victory? We shall see. After participating in all the previous seasons without managing to win a single one, is this finally his redemption?

Coalossal.full.2815826.jpg

Lazz Monster

Next, we have Cursola and @Hades :applause: Our only finalist who is also a previous winner, can he achieve it a second time or will he crash and burn? He was the only participant to choose an evolution of a pre-existing pokemon, will the nostalgia help him or put off the voters? 

Cursola.full.2760274.png

Lazz Monster

And last, but not least, we have Grimmsnarl and @PerfectGUY :applause: Certainly not a fan-favorite, it appears it managed to go top 3 because of its trainer and its lucky matchups during previous rounds. Can it prove everyone it deserves to be here? This is also PerfectGUY's first time in the top 3 after a rocky history on this game, is this finally their time?

Grimmsnarl.full.2786449.png

Lazz Monster

Everyone, thank you SO much for participating, now I need you one more time, please vote for the one you would like to WIN Big Brother Pokemon Gen 8 Edition.

@Craven Moorecox @ChavaWM @GypsyPrincesss @bloody grammys @Zander @mister max@RodeckDanny @Lion Heart @PerfectGUY @Nuggets @Davian @Talenti @Hades @Flippy @GayPrideUnicorn @NNES @Enzo

I repeat, please vote for the one you want to win. (Either Coalossal, Cursola or Grimmsnarl)

1. Cursola - Lazz Monster

Flippy

2. Cursola - Flippy

Hi daddy :stalkga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Lion Heart

2. Cursola - Flippy

3. Coalossal - Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

2. Cursola - Flippy

4. Coalossal - NNES

Zander

2. Cursola - Flippy

4. Coalossal - NNES

5.  Cursola - Zander

Lion Heart

Coalossal is easily one of my Top 6 Pokemons of this Gen. :applause: I love using his G-Max form in Ranked Battles, but it can be tricky to pull off. 

220?cb=20191220085316

My top 6: Dracovish, Dragapult, Coalossal, Indeedee (M), Hatterene, and Corviknight.  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived