💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she add a catwalk?

TittyGlitterDance

Featured Posts

TittyGlitterDance

So I read that there will be no meet and greet and that Gaga will, similarly to BTWB, pick people from the crowd to go backstage.  That's exciting but I'm kind of disappointed because if there's no catwalk like the ticketmaster map shows, she will only be able to select fans from the "golden circle". Essentially that means you are paying your way in and she's giving an advantage to people who have spent more money which is totally shite.

What do we think?

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

GagaExGaga
3 minutes ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

So I read that there will be no meet and greet and that Gaga will, similarly to BTWB, pick people from the crowd to go backstage.  That's exciting but I'm kind of disappointed because if there's no catwalk like the ticketmaster map shows, she will only be able to select fans from the "golden circle". Essentially that means you are paying your way in and she's giving an advtange to people who have spent more money which is totally shite.

What do we think?

WELL ... that's the point why you have to buy golden circle :3 ... every concert does that tbh lol

they picked only the people that ready to spend that cash huntiess

TittyGlitterDance
Just now, gagaxgaga said:

WELL ... that's the point why you have to buy golden circle :3 ... every concert does that tbh lol

they picked only the people that ready to spend that cash huntiess

I just mean in comparison to the BTWB where she was able to, and did, pick fans from both inside and outside of the pit because of the catwalk. I mean, it's such a slim chance anyway, I'm not mad, but it would be great to have a chance to see her and the show more up close with a catwalk that reaches GA. 

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

GagaExGaga
3 minutes ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

I just mean in comparison to the BTWB where she was able to, and did, pick fans from both inside and outside of the pit because of the catwalk. I mean, it's such a slim chance anyway, I'm not mad, but it would be great to have a chance to see her and the show more up close with a catwalk that reaches GA. 

you're right .. :/ can't relate tho .. mama won't ever go to my country :) they despise her :(

Sneaky Oliver

All her tours had one and I would say the catwalks are some of the highlights of the show: BTWBTs triangle catwalk, artrave’s see-through catwalk and even more the JWTs flying catwalks 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I would be shocked if there is no catwalk. The highlight for the GA pitch during BTW Ball is when she walks around the gold circle. Otherwise they won't see anything. Enigma in pink confirmed otherwise?

homomo

I'm really hoping the GC is like the monster pit at the BTWB. That looked like a helluva fun experience to be in.

Spock
25 minutes ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

Gaga will, similarly to BTWB, pick people from the crowd to go backstage

this is a rumour started from a twitter gay and most likely not true

and there is a catwalk, the US maps show it they just didn't add it for Europe

who will love me when the night is over

Midnightrush891

I saw her perform before she blew up, and I’ll cherish that moment forever! I do wish I could meet her one day, and maybe in a delusional universe have a chat with her, but if not I’m okay with only having that memory before she was the pop star that the world knows. 

RAMROD

Stadium concerts don’t usually have catwalk. As the stage is already big enough to accommodate the performers.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 hour ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

That is incorrect. It is not the catwalk. And everyone chosen to get backstage are always from within Monster Pit.

All those people who threw fan letters are from i aide the lit. As the pit is actually large space in person. Anyone who tries to do the same from outside the zone would not reach the stage at all.

A very limited amount of Monster Pit passes was given to who do NOT have GA floor tickets ; these will be awarded to fans who arrived first, waited longest, + dressed to "Ball" but who do not have GA floor tickets.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dberrin
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Stadium concerts don’t usually have catwalk. As the stage is already big enough to accommodate the performers.

That’s not true, except if the stage is in the middle of the stadium. But look at Beyonce & Rihanna stadium tours. Gaga also had catwalks for BtwBall stadium shows.

Archived