💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

I really don't know why anyone would give their mothers albums like 21, The Truth About Love, or Unorthodox Jukebox, but it was definitely mother's day.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

5. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)

iTt2meEa9Bmb8.gif

Wow that escalated quickly. The power of The Voice  :legend:

Ray of Light

Why not take your mom down memory lane with MDNA? :RAY: Floppy kids of America.

Why not take your mom down memory lane with MDNA? :ray: Floppy kids of America.

that actually cracked me up  :rofl:

Klou

Lana might get another slight boost next weekend. She needs a radio request day or something.

Speaking of Lana, you guys really need to listen to The Neighbourhood's new album "I Love You." It's by far the best album I've heard this year and it was produced by the same guy that produced Born To Die and Paradise. It's very dark and incredibly well produced! I like nearly every single song on the album :)

Ozzy8923

Lana might get another slight boost next weekend. She needs a radio request day or something.

Speaking of Lana, you guys really need to listen to The Neighbourhood's new album "I Love You." It's by far the best album I've heard this year and it was produced by the same guy that produced Born To Die and Paradise. It's very dark and incredibly well produced! I like nearly every single song on the album :)

Really? Is it better produced than BTD? Because BTD was too repetitive with it's production. He said he would work with Britney if asked so I was hoping that he improved. 

chris777

Britney and Shakira are making a comeback this year? I really want to hear their new music

Klou

Really? Is it better produced than BTD? Because BTD was too repetitive with it's production. He said he would work with Britney if asked so I was hoping that he improved.

Well he does use some of the same effects in this album, but so you may have to be the judge on that. I just get the feeling like he's a really high quality producer, especially after hearing this album. I know you don't like make vocalists, though, so just be aware!

Ozzy8923

.Well he does use some of the same effects in this album, but so you may have to be the judge on that. I just get the feeling like he's a really high quality producer, especially after hearing this album. I know you don't like make vocalists, though, so just be aware!

I can make an exception. :emma:

Britney and Shakira are making a comeback this year? I really want to hear their new music

Yas.

iTt2meEa9Bmb8.gif

nick4bty

When is Shakira putting out her new album? She should be doing it around now while she's still on The Voice. If she waits any longer people are gonna forget about her again.

Klou

I can make an exception. :emma:

If you don't want to have to listen to the entire album to get a feel for it, listen to Afraid, Sweater Weather, and Female Robbery. Sweater Weather is probably my least fave on the album, but a lot of people seem to like it.

Babel

By looking on Metacritic, seems like the critics didn't like it. :awkney:

I'm listening to it right now, so far it sounds pretty fine to me.

Klou

By looking on Metacritic, seems like the critics didn't like it. :awkney:

I'm listening to it right now, so far it sounds pretty fine to me.

Dont even get me started on that score :awkney: I've gathered that the few reviews that they put on there don't like the heavy production. And lyrically some don't like it, but I think it's fine on both parts.

Archived