💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

I think Lady Gaga is like the only star that got a multiday deal. Im sure a few others did too.

BTW had 3 days, Judas 2 days

Cherry

Radio deals should last 1 week :wtf:

What is this "1 day" ****?

One week is overkill. On-the-hour airplay for a new song for any amount of time is overkill, but especially for a week.

Americano

Even 48 hours of every hour airplay couldnt save Judas :lmao:

Cherry

I think Lady Gaga is like the only star that got a multiday deal. Im sure a few others did too.

BTW had 3 days, Judas 2 days

I'm pretty sure "Judas" did not have a radio deal.

Americano

I'm pretty sure "Judas" did not have a radio deal.

Yes, it did.

Americano

Myself, I remember it? lol

@933flz 933FLZ

We will play #Judas by @ladygaga at top of every hour beginning at 3AM ET on April 19th! Listen live: tiny.cc/flzlisten

Klou

Yay I probably missed this but Americano is SYTYCD's song for their new season promos! They always show a ton of love for Gaga.

This fanbase underappreciates that song. I remember reading the first critic reviews of BTW and many were raving about that track. Happy for this!

Cherry

@933flz 933FLZ

We will play #Judas by @ladygaga at top of every hour beginning at 3AM ET on April 19th! Listen live: tiny.cc/flzlisten

One individual Clear Channel station playing it on the hour =/= across the board CC radio promotion like the ones that were done for "Born This Way", "Give Me All Your Luvin'", "Suit & Tie", etc.

93.3 did a lot of stuff on their own involving Gaga.

I remember the BTW era and the title track was the only one that had a radio promotion.

Klou

@933flz 933FLZ

My Pop Radio station definitely was not in on that deal.

Americano

GIVE IT UP.

I went and dug up some tweet for you, Z100/KIIS/Kiss 108/Kiss Chicago were all doing it. believe me, they weren't all being "nice"

Check out @ladygaga's #Judas on demand now at Z100.com! We'll be playing it at the top of every hour all day on Z100!

99.3 chicago

Lady Gaga’s new single, “Judas,†wasn’t supposed to be out until tomorrow (Tuesday, April 19), but Gaga released the tune on Friday after it leaked online. A radio station in London played the track on Friday and it started circulating around the ‘net shortly after that. We will be playing it at the top of every hour!

Cherry

GIVE IT UP.

I went and dug up some tweet for you, Z100/KIIS/Kiss 108/Kiss Chicago were all doing it. believe me, they weren't all being "nice"

Check out @ladygaga's #Judas on demand now at Z100.com! We'll be playing it at the top of every hour all day on Z100! h

It's not a matter of doing charity for anyone. BTW was a hugely anticipated album and the title song had just performed very well on radio; of course a lot of stations would play a new song of hers on the hour.

Google searches turn up results (such as Billboard) for the Clear Channel deals Madonna/Rihanna/Taylor/Justin had; nothing is found for "Judas". You're clearly remembering something incorrectly.

Americano

This fanbase underappreciates that song. I remember reading the first critic reviews of BTW and many were raving about that track. Happy for this!

I know they underappreciate me :derpga:

It's not a matter of doing charity for anyone. BTW was a hugely anticipated album and the title song had just performed very well on radio; of course a lot of stations would play a new song of hers on the hour.

Google searches turn up results (such as Billboard) for the Clear Channel deals Madonna/Rihanna/Taylor/Justin had; nothing is found for "Judas". You're clearly remembering something incorrectly.

I'm not arguing this. Judas had a radio deal and still flopped. /end

Cherry

I'm not arguing this. Judas had a radio deal and still flopped. /end

Of course you're not going to argue since you don't even have a source showing any across-the-board promotion across all Clear Channel stations.

Even if it did have a deal, it wouldn't have been the only song to have one and still flop (see Rihanna and Madonna) so I don't know what you're trying to prove...

Archived