💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Sorry i thought you were predicting. Do you have a source of those 20k in its first week?

I don't think I have any source but Xtina's Lotus was selling 60k and she was at number 18ish so I  Marina debuted at 31 and I guess the sales would be about 20k or something like taht

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

I don't think I have any source but Xtina's Lotus was selling 60k and she was at number 18ish so I  Marina debuted at 31 and I guess the sales would be about 20k or something like taht

well that can't actually be correct it's always different, for exp: qeen Necki debuted at #1 with around 80K sales

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

well that can't actually be correct it's always different, for exp: qeen Necki debuted at #1 with around 80K sales

Really?  :shocked:

WarriorPrince

And Adam Lambert did the same but with 78K

Pure Adrenaline

Really?  :shocked:

mhm the qween Necki broke the record for lowest #1 debut eveh 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

WarriorPrince

Warrior sold like 300,000. Why does everyone think that is so bad?

Because it sold 260.000 and it wont reach 300,000 until late 2014.

Her album sales are really low for someone who has had a bunch of multi platinum hits.

nick4bty

Her album sales are really low for someone who has had a bunch of multi platinum hits.

Says who? 

WarriorPrince

Says who? 

I dont get it. Do you really think 260K is good?   How?

I dont get it. Do you really think 260K is good?   How?

Well,it's horrible but Ke$ha never really had big albums sales, she's more of a singles artist.

Arturo

Warrior sold like 300,000. Why does everyone think that is so bad?

It's not even at the 300k. that's horrible.

Ray of Light

Well,it's horrible but Ke$ha never really had big albums sales, she's more of a singles artist.

Not even that anymore :ray:

Not even that anymore :ray:

I hope Crazy Kids does well (not gonna happen though :smh: )

jhonyguy04

an album has to make it at least to 500K in order to be saved from flop. and Kesha can even make hits anymore. i think that is it for kesha, unless if she makes another hit. you need to make to hit per era, or you are in danger. 

Tommymonster44

I'd like to clarify myself on the Rated R/Warrior comparison.  I'm aware that Rated R was still a lot more successful than Warrior is turning out to be.  However, my main comparison was the fact that they were both potential smash albums that ended up tanking due to bad decisions by the label.

As far as the number being different, I'd like to point out that Rihanna was riding off of the GGGB era, which was arguably one of the most successful pop albums of the decade.  It was also her first reappearance to the music scene after the Chris Brown incident.  Let's not pretend that she didn't get sympathy sales. Everyone was rooting for Rihanna after that incident.

So while the numbers are different, and Rihanna is undoubtedly the bigger star out of the two, my main point is that a bad single or two doesn't mean anything.  It's pretty easy to rebound if you do it right.  Rihanna's career revived to it's previous state the very next album.  I'm sure that Ke$ha can start pulling her old numbers again if the label doesn't mess it up.

Archived