💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Thirteen

Demi Lovato's next single of Demi is Made in The USA. It's very similar to Heart Attack imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jQl46pqUrU0

4. Mariah Carey - #Beautiful (feat. Miguel) :party:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

MARIAH CAREY – #Beautiful f/Miguel: 32.528

Beautiful  :legend: I think she has a Top 5 debut on lock.

Americano

Go Mariah go!

CONFIRMED: Music video tomorrow, performance on Idol finale.

Runway

This will be the fans' excuse until the day she dies. lmao. "Oh, well she was never a singles artist anyways..." 

not really an excuse :wtf: she outsold Rihanna, Madonna, Bieber albums without 1/3 of their singles success

plus she sold 3m copies outside the US which proves she's GLOBAL

you seem very pressed 

Americano

not really an excuse :wtf: she outsold Rihanna, Madonna, Bieber albums without 1/3 of their singles success

plus she sold 3m copies outside the US which proves she's GLOBAL

you seem very pressed 

3m copies... :lmao:

How impressive. And not you comparing it to an album from an artist thats been around for 3 decades or one of Rihanna's lowest global selling records  :rofl:

MARIAH CAREY – #Beautiful f/Miguel: 32.528

Nice! Hopefully the song has plenty of longevity. It deserves to own the summer.

Hyp8vGU.gif

Thirteen

Go Mariah go!

:excited2:  :excited2: Boy, that was fast. Can she score a top 10 debut this week on Billboard?

Americano

Nice! Hopefully the song has plenty of longevity. It deserves to own the summer.

Hyp8vGU.gif

936119_10151569713892766_398547182_n.jpg

The glamorous life of slaying the music industry for decades

:excited2:  :excited2: Boy, that was fast. Can she score a top 10 debut this week on Billboard?

I hope so in next Wednesday's update, esp with the video premiere tomorrow.

Runway

3m copies... :lmao:

How impressive. And not you comparing it to an album from an artist thats been around for 3 decades or one of Rihanna's lowest global selling records  :rofl:

Rihanna has had 2 smashes singles and is still not even close to outselling lana WW who had 0 hits. Madonna is a big name and her albums all have sold at least around 4m WW until MDNA :wtf: plus she had the biggest tour of the year

And i cant think of any artist other than Gaga who can sell more than 3m copies outside America so yeah that's really impressive

Americano

No.. that's not. Katy Perry and Rihanna can do more than that in strong eras.

Katy Perry DID do 3+m with TD and Rihanna did WELL over 3M with Loud etc

Flopping on radio shouldn't be a defense to her album sales. That just means other stars had more well-rounded success in more areas lol

936119_10151569713892766_398547182_n.jpg

The glamorous life of slaying the music industry for decades

I hope so in next Wednesday's update, esp with the video premiere tomorrow.

30 weeks at number one with just 2 of her 18 number one singles. Number one song of the 90s. Number one song of the 00s. Queen of the decades (and so much more), dahling. :classy:

nick4bty

Go Mariah go!

Perfection. She's going to have high sales, streaming, and radio airplay (for a brand new single). I'd be shocked if she doesn't debut Top 10. It's going to take some longevity to hit #1 though. 

Americano

30 weeks at number one with just 2 of her 18 number one singles. Number one song of the 90s. Number one song of the 00s. Queen of the decades (and so much more), dahling. :classy:

But according to Nicki Minaj, she's just so pressed by other stars' success.

Perfection. She's going to have high sales, streaming, and radio airplay (for a brand new single). I'd be shocked if she doesn't debut Top 10. It's going to take some longevity to hit #1 though. 

They put it onto VEVO today but it's still not yet on Spotify. I think they're waiting so people are forced to buy it on iTunes (which is preferable over streaming). For at least the start, before putting it there.

I hope the video isn't a complete snoozer..

Archived