đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

chris777

ummm...no, TEOG broke several radio records from several of Gaga's old songs, and it was a big smash hit. Just because it didn't make number one does not make it less of a hit. 

mmm I was talking about MTN.

TEOG is/was obviously a hit  

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what impact?

people hardly talked/knew the song

German TV shows still use that song as a soundtrack and radio was wh*ring the **** out of it.

It peaked at #3 with promo and on the year-end charts it tanked at #27

So no, it was not massive.

My statement's not based on its chart performance. It broke, as jhonny just stated, several records and is after Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Alejandro Gaga's most iconic hit.

WarriorPrince

ummm...no, TEOG broke several radio records from several of Gaga's old songs, and it was a big smash hit. Just because it didn't make number one does not make it less of a hit. 

Big smash hit? oh honey  :deadbanana:

radio is irrelevant and it didnt break any records, it did better than most of her songs on the radio even if her songs in general do pretty mediocrely

TEOG screams mediocre hit all over the place

chris777

German TV shows still use that song as a soundtrack and radio was wh*ring the **** out of it.

My statement's not based on its chart performance. It broke, as Ozzy just stated, several records and is after Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Alejandro Gaga's most iconic hit.

I love TEOG 

but what records broke? cause i can't remember any

WarriorPrince

My statement's not based on its chart performance. It broke, as jhonny just stated, several records and is after Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Alejandro Gaga's most iconic hit.

Not you forgetting to state her second biggest hit Just Dance and her 9M WW selling single Born This Way 

Ray of Light

Not you forgetting to state her second biggest hit Just Dance and her 9M WW selling single Born This Way 

This :sweat:

WarriorPrince

The only song that made impact from BTW was the lead single

Bless

Umm, you know that we're actually talking about Germany? :emma:

chris777

45. Zedd - Clarity (feat. Foxes)

I hope the glee performance push the song a little bit more. Jessica Sanchez will sing it

6. Selegend Godmez - Come & Get It

:worship2:

WarriorPrince

Umm, you know that we're actually talking about Germany? :emma:

Oh. The way i read what you wrote seemed like you were talking in general. Still Born This Way was way bigger than TEOG.

Glee lost most of its impact, but I wouldn't be surprised if Clarity would crack the top 40 though.

Oh. The way i read what you wrote seemed like you were talking in general. Still Born This Way was way bigger than TEOG.

No, I wasn't.

Do you mean WW?

WarriorPrince

damn i was about to quote chris777 saying "inb4 someone says Glee lost his impact" 

i get that reply literally everytime i talk about glee here

No, I wasn't.

Do you mean WW?

Hm... Born This Way went #1, recieved a sales certification and ranked #17 on the year-end chart

chris777

They still made some impact. 53 million tracks and 13 million albums sold WW it's impressive for a musical/comedy/drama/gay tv show

WarriorPrince

They still made some impact. 53 million tracks and 13 million albums sold WW it's impressive for a musical/comedy/drama/gay tv show

Let's not forget a 46M$ grossing tour with only 44 dates, which did overall better than Katy's California Dreams tour  :emma:

Archived