Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free As My Hair

Can we discus how da phuck Pinks ass is still a numbah one wit dat beagle lookin dude??? He shuld be playin fetch wit my corgi not singing whiny ass balads!!

rihanna avatar.... :yes:

Emvee

6. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez

She's gonna go top 5 with a corny ass song. No liiie. Guess it's whole lot better than dReSsInG uP lYkE hIpSteRs.

Slayena. :legend:

Mariano

I'm interested to see what Zedd selects as the third single from Clarity. These are the three options he has:

1) Fall Into the Sky f/ Ellie Goulding

Pro: People know who Ellie Goulding is

Con: The song is mostly instrumental and the production is very heavy...perhaps too heavy for pop radio

2) Follow You Down f/ Bright Lights

Pros: Very pop, nice production for a dance/pop song (not too heavy for pop radio). Definitely the most commercial of the three.

Con: Nobody knows who Bright Lights is. Not saying this is a BAD thing (after all, most people didn't know of Foxes before Clarity) but it's not something the song has going for it

3) Lost at Sea f/ Ryan Tedder

Pros: EVERYONE knows Ryan Tedder/OneRepublic. This could really help the song chart.

Con: Not the best song on the album, and a rather weak single choice. However, it still has Ryan

Follow you down please :S

don't think they should release Fall into the sky...

I want either Follow you down or atleast  Lost at Sea

Dangerous Man

I need Mirrors to grow more please.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

Can we discus how da phuck Pinks ass is still a numbah one wit dat beagle lookin dude??? He shuld be playin fetch wit my corgi not singing whiny ass balads!!

You're doing that on purpose, right?

hausofmike

The Civil Wars released "Barton Hollow" through their own Sensibility Music label, which has sold 596,000 copies to date, according to SoundScan.

:clap:

Dangerous Man

8. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man

Thanks Candies. :hug:

CHANTEL

A godney stan once said that the Navy has really bad grammar. This is another proof that what he said is true  

rachetfag

so kanye is dropping his album on the 18th of june and possibly one month prior to that on may 20 his lead single two days after the performance on snl. he hasnt had a hit single on his own since the 808's & heartbreaks era so i wouldnt expect a slayage

It is me or there's still no sign of great summer smash yet ? Normally they would have all come out ?

Eug 2013 music suck SO much so far I just can't believe it.

My radio is playing old 2000 songs and 90 jams. There is nothing to play. I heard old Simple Plan song, Green Day ? When they have enough time to spin Nelly Furtado first song on the radio, you gotta ask yourself questions...

Klou

1 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalt... 1.0000

2 P!nk - Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess) 0.9844

P!nk is about to be #1 again :lmao:

Archived