💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

nick4bty

I think the video for INYL is awful. I mean, what were they thinking? They're not dating, and watching it honestly disgusts me, especially since Ellie has a boyfriend. And the whole self-shot thing is always so corny (i.e. BatB). Awful awful video. 

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ozzy No you di'int :nails:

@Arturo True, but it's been getting decent radio updates the last week and the sales have stayed flat :noparty:

@Nick4bty I've come to accept that most Ellie videos suck. I'm just happy she can provide quality in her music and performances :coffee:

CANNOGABANG

And the whole self-shot thing is always so corny (i.e. BatB). Awful awful video. 

Heart Attack takes the spot so far. :wtf:

Freddy

I recommend you try some Madonna. 

Ray of Light was the first album I bought  :sweat:

...anyway I dont wanna go off topic, let's talk about the amazing songs US chart  (go P!nk!) 

nick4bty

New David Guetta video f/ Akon and Ne-Yo. Song is really good but it's not impacting yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dbEhBKGOtY

No, Nick, the song is not really good.

It's songs like this that really make me roll my eyes and sigh at the music industry. There's too much of this empty **** nowadays. Like we really need another party/drinking anthem.

No, Nick, the song is not really good.

It's songs like this that really make me roll my eyes and sigh at the music industry. There's too much of this empty **** nowadays. Like we really need another party/drinking anthem.

It's EDM though. Production over lyrical content and message. That's the way it has always been with that genre (besides select artists).

RabbitHeart

Heart Attack takes the spot so far. :wtf:

If we're talking about bad videos, someone has to mention the #thatPOWER video :eww: it did nothing for the song.

Btw, 49 PSY - Gentleman smash :emma:

The Great Gatsby is my favorite book ever and the soundtrack is so close to flawless :cry: most of my faves. all it needed was a Gaga song.

ThisGuyTony

Hmmm... A part of that David Guetta song sounds like a song I've heard before. At 1:03 is where I hear it but I can't put my finger on it...

#willpower rising like a lotus on iTunes (now at #4; was at #7 earlier this morning). :emma:

Didn't "C'mon" fall out of the iTunes 200? If it did, looks like the reality show did some wonders for it. If it didn't fall out of the top 200 then... Oh well. Ignore this part of my post.

#167- "C'mon"

#187- "Die Young"

Archived