💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

Top singles charting now.

630. Lady GaGa - Poker Face

749. Lady GaGa & Colby O'Donis - Just Dance

956. Lady GaGa - Born This Way

978. Lady GaGa - Bad Romance

1058. Lady GaGa - The Edge of Glory

1430. Lady GaGa - Yoü and I

Albums

235. Lady GaGa - The Fame

567. Lady GaGa - Born This Way

1095. Lady GaGa - The Fame Monster (Deluxe Version)

You can trully see that album discount un iTunes increased her sales very well,thanks to the iTunes mods they did this it will greatly increase her sales :) :party: we can only be happy for it hope they will keep it for a little bit more :P

I listened to Krewella's Play Hard EP and Can't Control Myself is SO good! It DEFINITELY needs a release after Alive! :emma:

EDIT: sorry double post.

Thank you for the update Klou. :)

I hope Marina gets a decent boost from that Glee cover.

Glad that Icona Pop is rising in iTunes. And like what their single says, I really don't care. I just love it. Talk about a sleeper hit. It was only this time I've listened to that song which was released back in 2012. I did not even know such song exists until only this month.  :awkney:

I heard that song first on the trailer for the movie 'Fun Size' and i love it :legend: so glad it took off :music:

That "I Love It" song is so bad :smh:

Oh, Arturo. I love you, but this is just unacceptable. It's like the greatest banger in I don't even know how long.

Arturo

Oh, Arturo. I love you, but this is just unacceptable. It's like the greatest banger in I don't even know how long.

I love you too kupo, but maybe "bad" was an inappropriate choice of words. It's just obnoxious. 

I don't favor I Love It. I mean, the only reason I use it is because I like the way they talk with an accent. Let's face it, if they didn't talk with an accent, would any of you even use the song? :usrs:

ThisGuyTony

I kinda like "22". Even if it's really generic. And is the video for it really called one of her best ones?  :wtf:  :wtf:

Archived