💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

I just realised and posted this in the UK thread... With Justin's Vol 2 coming out September 30, it's safe to say he will probably launch the lead single at the VMAs which is when Gaga's comeback is expected. So 20/20 Vol 2 and ARTPOP are probably both gonna be chart monsters at the same time :excited2:

yeah seems likely  :excited2:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

I just realised and posted this in the UK thread... With Justin's Vol 2 coming out September 30, it's safe to say he will probably launch the lead single at the VMAs which is when Gaga's comeback is expected. So 20/20 Vol 2 and ARTPOP are probably both gonna be chart monsters at the same time :excited2:

If both albums get release the same week...  :ohno:

let's pray for that to not happen. Justin would outsell Gaga in the first week

Harry

No I don't think any label would ever allow one of their big stars be in debut week competition with another big star. Certainly not on the level of JT and Gaga. Neither one would want to risk it.

Pure Adrenaline

I think Miley helped a lot with the views :nails:

why....she did nothing but to present Bieber

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

wiltedbliss

why....she did nothing but to present Bieber

Everyone, including myself thought she was gonna perform sice BB was hyping the single up.

MonsterOfSpain

I can't at the little faith that us fans have got on Gaga. C'mon guys, Gaga can easily win Justin. Only if she puts a little bit of effort.

Nicki? Is she why the American Idol ratings have SOARED this season too?

Don't come for her. She jumped on a already sinking ship. :sweep:

chris777

I can't at the little faith that us fans have got on Gaga. C'mon guys, Gaga can easily win Justin. Only if she puts a little bit of effort.

I have a lot of faith in Gaga. but she can't debut with more than 800k-900k (in the US) this time. It's totally different now

I have a lot of faith in Gaga. but she can't debut with more than 800k-900k (in the US) this time. It's totally different now

TBH I think Gaga could outsold Justin easily since it's his 2nd release this years.

Harry

Don't come for her. She jumped on a already sinking ship. :sweep:

I didn't "come for her" My point was that she hardly attracts any ratings. But Rways wasn't being serious anyway so it doesn't matter.

Ozzy8923

Not to mention the fact that men are dominating again. Females won't have another big album next year. Hell, this year it was basically only Rihanna and P!nk. 

MonsterOfSpain

I think if she proponses herself that (and Interscope does too) she can do it. And I don't think Justin will repeat that sales he had twice a year. So, everything is possible...

Not to mention the fact that men are dominating again. Females won't have another big album next year. Hell, this year it was basically only Rihanna and P!nk.

omg i can't at you forgetting about ARTPOP  :sweep:

Ozzy8923

omg i can't at you forgetting about ARTPOP  :sweep:

I said next year. ARTPOP will be out before the end of 2013 if the rumors are true. 

Americano

That's not true. Women will dominate later this year. Just because men dominated so far doesn't mean it'll stay that way.

Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry are all expected to return and Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, etc. will be an afterthought. 

Archived