Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Taylor's power :legend:

trust me it's not Taylor who brought it up a fe millions... it's for sure Nicki and Bruno :legend:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Justin should've performed Mirrors last night  :(

I know. And Mariah Carey. Ugh.

Harry

trust me it's not Taylor who brought it up a fe millions... it's for sure Nicki and Bruno :legend:

Nicki? Is she why the American Idol ratings have SOARED this season too?

I know. And Mariah Carey. Ugh.

Still haven't heard her song Where is she performing Friday?

Americano

Its smashing radio here, but keeps getting locked out of the top 10 on itunes. Good morning america

Nicki? Is she why the American Idol ratings have SOARED this season too?

I was just stanning i wasn't actually serious about Nicki. But i am about Bruno

Americano

It was none of them. People forgot Bruno even attended.

It was Prince and Justin Bieber (whether we like him or not..)

Rino

there is almost always something wrong in Taylor Swift's big awards performances. 

in this one I wasn't fond of:

- her voice. she can pull it off well while standing still, but not during walking like she is participating in racewalking Olympics. 

- all that decorations, dancers, lights, tricks, etc. - everything which was going around her. it's just too much. sometimes she even gets lost in all this crazy orgy. while many people complain about Gaga's over the top performances, unlike Taylor Gaga has much better stage presence, and the one shouldn't be trying something like that when you can't back it up with your talent. 

- that dancing part. it was great but too short. I'm surprised by her dancing skills, but Taylor next time just try to at least provide a proper dance part in your performances.

that's all :nails:

not so bad performance overall, but just a bit messy one. 

Taylor should just get back to her guitar. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Klou

Treasure isn't as bad as WIWYD, but I'm really tired of him obviously trying to be the next MJ. Would ne nice for him to try to do something modern and new for once instead of continuing to attempt the retro sound.

Harry

My god Taylor's performance was so cringe-worthy. She really embodies everything I hate about music right now

In comparision to the VMAs, what are the ratings of Billboard Music Awards.

I remember last year VMAs tanked but if I'm right their viewer highest peak was when Gaga opened the show. Wasn't it 11 millions viewers ?

Treasure isn't as bad as WIWYD, but I'm really tired of him obviously trying to be the next MJ. Would ne nice for him to try to do something modern and new for once instead of continuing to attempt the retro sound.

Chris Brown and Bieber try way harder imo

Just watched Taylor 22 BBMA performances ! I thought she did well TBH. The vocals were ok but live, there was a lot going on and she succeed keeping the focus on her voice and it was fun.

Great performance for me I don't understand the hate. You gotta give her some credits.

Harry

I just realised and posted this in the UK thread... With Justin's Vol 2 coming out September 30, it's safe to say he will probably launch the lead single at the VMAs which is when Gaga's comeback is expected. So 20/20 Vol 2 and ARTPOP are probably both gonna be chart monsters at the same time :excited2:

Archived