💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Do you think SL represents the sound of Chromatica?

OMF

Do you think SL is representative of the sound on Chromatica?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Will the rest of Chromatica:

• Sound similar in mood and feel to the rest of the album
    • Will be like Perfect Illusion, very different sonically from the Joanne album

Featured Posts

Looking back at Gaga’s lead singles I feel that while Just Dance and Bad Romance were a good taste of their albums, BTW-Applause-Perfect Illusion where not. Especially PI.

So do you think SL may also not be as representative of Chromatica? 

I hope not.

I am glad ppl on here seem to enjoy Stupid Love! But to me it just isn't the sound I'd want to represent the album. I am highly confident the album will have tons of songs I will enjoy

ChromatiGa

Yeah I think it’ll definitely be a synth heavy album but I expect darker tracks for some reason. Can’t have colors (chromatica) without light and there is no light without darkness.

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, ChromatiGa said:

Yeah I think it’ll definitely be a synth heavy album but I expect darker tracks for some reason. Can’t have colors (chromatica) without light and there is no light without darkness.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light 

please enlighten me to death

FATCAT

I expect it to have heavy electronic overtones but has any Gaga album not had at least 5 songs that sound different than the rest? It's going to be a wild ride, and my seat belt is buckled.

My biggest hope is that she goes full experimental though, like Track 10 on Charli's Pop 2. Just full out, not gonna be on the radio, will confuse and scare the locals. I want to turn on my strobe light and scare myself in the mirror!

Purr more, hiss less.

Sneaky Oliver

I think (and hope) there will be more experimental tracks on the album 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

pop ate my heart

When Gaga released BTW (song) she would say that it is the marijuana to the heroin of the record, in terms of sound and lyrics. Applause can also fall into that description. So I hope that's also the case with SL. I hope it's like the most radio friendly and commercial song of the bunch.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Lord Temptation

With 16 confirmed tracks and 4 bonus ones, it’s easy to see that the album will be quite diverse. I envision an even split of experimental club cuts and radio-friendly dance pop :firega:

not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

My biggest hope is that she goes full experimental though, like Track 10 on Charli's Pop 2. Just full out, not gonna be on the radio, will confuse and scare the locals. I want to turn on my strobe light and scare myself in the mirror!

prayer GIF

NFRatwell

While BTW had its rock influences in the deep cuts of the album... LG6 will have its techno influences (I think). :vegas: (I think) both will have that 80s synth pop in the foreground though (which are most obvious in the first singles). 

blankpaper
16 minutes ago, dit said:

I hope not.

I am glad ppl on here seem to enjoy Stupid Love! But to me it just isn't the sound I'd want to represent the album. I am highly confident the album will have tons of songs I will enjoy

I wish more people who don’t like SL had this outlook 

reality’s tight if the music is right

not Chromatica

Her leads never give out the sound of the record and I love that. I remember when Applause was released, I was like 'wtf is this generic crap?' Flash forward to a few months later when ARTPOP came out, I'd been hooked to the song and it made much more sense within the context of the record (which wasn't generic by any means).

Naufri

I hope it deas. Since I don't think the song is a step forward for Gaga, I'm totally in for a fresh, fun and electronic dance album right now.

Archived