Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Which Chromatica LP vinyl are you getting?

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

The transparent colour vinyl (whatever the hell that is 🤷‍♀️) from the UK store. I’d love the silver UO one too but it’s in the US store only and the shipping costs to the UK are painful.

I just keep buying vinyl, one day I’m really gonna need to buy a player...

Isn’t the silver available on her U.K. merch store site? If not then maybe France. It’s not in the US store (our only options for it here are UO or international shipping). I’m 99% sure it was somewhere in Europe though 

reality’s tight if the music is right

gagasicebath
Just now, LUCARTPOP said:

I just really want to wait til we have the album cover so I can decide for myself which one I think fits the best with the overall aesthetic of the album. I do not want a silver LP if I know the album cover is gonna be anything but silver.

I’m going to guess the cover will include some kind of pink, given it seems to be huge in her aesthetic this era, so if it’s the right shade, silver will work so well.

Damn you, UO, and your extortionate shipping. I want the silver!

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

Isn’t the silver available on her U.K. merch store site? If not then maybe France. It’s not in the US store (our only options for it here are UO or international shipping). I’m 99% sure it was somewhere in Europe though 

I didn’t see a silver on her UK site, although the variety of options aren’t exactly made very clear! From what I gather, the silver is a UO exclusive...I may just ask my US friend to buy it for me and bring it with her when we go to Vegas in May.*

*wow, I’m an idiot for not thinking of this sooner...no idea how I get through the day with this brain 

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

I didn’t see a silver on her UK site, although the variety of options aren’t exactly made very clear! From what I gather, the silver is a UO exclusive...I may just ask my US friend to buy it for me and bring it with her when we go to Vegas in May.*

*wow, I’m an idiot for not thinking of this sooner...no idea how I get through the day with this brain 

I found the U.K. one if you want it sooner than May lol 

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/lady-gaga/chromatica/lp-plus?utm_source=CJ&cjevent=0fa9f79b61ef11ea819e01c50a1c0e12

reality’s tight if the music is right

gagasicebath
Just now, ralloz said:

The silver vinyl is available at hmv (uk) and fnac (france) and saturn (germany)

Ah, thank you. I hadn’t checked HMV!

Miichael

All of them :sara:

That's the collectors life :laughga:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Archived