Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

MetalHausOfJosh

then peace out, not here for fan's f*ckey this era, if you don't like her and

just wanna complain about it, then do us all a favor & leave! she isn't and

will NEVER be the "old" gaga. she's evolving and making art that means something to her

no, you don't have to love it. but not all of us want to read negative

comments. find a new hobby :nacho: plus, this version won't even be on ARTPOP :Chica:

This tbh :clap:

OMGGG YOU GUYSSS I SWEAR TO GOD I ALMOST FAINTED!! MY ****ING BODY AND SOULD WERE NOT READY FOR THIS!! holy **** FARTPOOP is coming... :slayedbanana:

heavyMetalGAGA

gaga made the song 100000000x better. fck yes to this direction gaga is heading tbh

agree 100%, CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE :excited2:

It sounds like she/DJWS just cut random bits out of other songs and added the ones in that fit with the chord structure/rhythm. (Because they hardly fit with the backing track, it's obvious that they were not recorded specifically for this track.) This, like Cake, is more about Gaga having fun and keeping the fans excited rather than actually releasing quality music. The most exciting thing about this song, to me, isn't the song itself, but knowing that the lyrics in the song are all most likely bits from several songs on ARTPOP.

EGOT2027

So when did she make this? I think it was made for ARTPOP and they took off her vocals and used it for his album for some reason. It's definitely not new because she has tweeted it.

Dayman

My body was not ready! This slays my entire iTunes library. GaGa + Zedd = The Musical Messiah. Now lets hope that one of the songs on ARTPOP is co-produced by Zedd and DJWS, That would just make my life.