Stage Design: Stufish or TAIT

Twitter

The Chromatica Ball  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Stage Design

• Stufish Entertainment
    • TAIT Towers

Featured Posts

Which stage designer would like Gaga to work with for The Chromatica Ball? Both have made some jaw-dropping designs but since this is Gaga’s first stadium tour the stage is gonna be even more exotic.

Stufish Entertainment:

EwziVh9C94V99b8aV9bOJdAqAzpld4yffaALG31J

FPIibsUUsPSRMObW8iMo2heam0vZkOTQmOxWNlfE

7mkSRMcOz4uLBQ95fRdSvqhk6nJiOGQVgxAmkHh5

TAIT Towers:

35d0b2e2ba8598e92a2f0e529c35af3f.jpg

Taylor-Open-Feat.jpg

TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-3-

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid

I dont really mind as long as she has a lot of props like on the BTBW, I love when she transforms the mood of the stage for each performance

Spoiler

I had hope for the ArtRave but she only used the flowers on Venus :cryga:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

not Chromatica

That's a tough one... Whatever company she ends up going for, I hope they come up with something truly unique and special.

Suspiria

Tait create some technical wonders, but generally they lack the decor and ornamentation I like to see on a tour. It's generally a bit "generic" in terms of the final stage that's on display, even if they are dynamic.

Stufish create environments that are specific to the show, with a concept and clear aesthetic. Personally would go witht them.

However given there are only 6 dates I do wonder how much they'll invest in a big extravagant stage design?

As long as it doesn’t have too many LED screens I’m good :ohwell:

kindnesspunk23
8 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Which stage designer would like Gaga to work with for The Chromatica Ball? Both have made some jaw-dropping designs but since this is Gaga’s first stadium tour the stage is gonna be even more exotic.

Stufish Entertainment:

EwziVh9C94V99b8aV9bOJdAqAzpld4yffaALG31J

FPIibsUUsPSRMObW8iMo2heam0vZkOTQmOxWNlfE

7mkSRMcOz4uLBQ95fRdSvqhk6nJiOGQVgxAmkHh5

TAIT Towers:

35d0b2e2ba8598e92a2f0e529c35af3f.jpg

Taylor-Open-Feat.jpg

TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-3-

Love the sculpture work in the Artrave stage, but love the castle in the BTWB. Hopefully it’ll be a mixture of both for the Chromatica Ball💕❣️

adamsenigma

TAIT, and I hope it's not a too over the top stage. I mean I know it's Gaga but the Chromatica concept can fit a really futuristic theme. Look at the Formation Tour stage, it's just a catwalk and a giant ass square shaped moving screen, but it looked amazing and imponent on those stadiums and it looked clean and minimal. I would love Gaga to try a more minimal design and let the lightning and screen complement her performance.

10 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

That's a tough one... Whatever company she ends up going for, I hope they come up with something truly unique and special.

I’m sure it will be unique because it’s Gaga. 

I know Stufish focuses on the architecture of stages while TAIT focuses more on advanced technology of stages. 

2 minutes ago, GAGA NOTIFY said:

TAIT, and I hope it's not a too over the top stage. I mean I know it's Gaga but the Chromatica concept can fit a really futuristic theme. Look at the Formation Tour stage, it's just a catwalk and a giant ass square shaped moving screen, but it looked amazing and imponent on those stadiums and it looked clean and minimal. I would love Gaga to try a more minimal design and let the lightning and screen complement her performance.

That’s similar to what I just said here.

Just now, Twitter said:

I know Stufish focuses on the architecture of stages while TAIT focuses more on advanced technology of stages. 

10 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

However given there are only 6 dates I do wonder how much they'll invest in a big extravagant stage design?

This is exactly why I believe she will extend the tour. Doing a stadium tour after August is questionable because the weather, football season, and etc. 

I admire both designers, but I have a feeling she might use TAIT because they’ve done Enigma. So if she continues the residency, TAIT will be able to transform a stadium stage into a stage for a theater.

not Chromatica
18 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I’m sure it will be unique because it’s Gaga. 

I know Stufish focuses on the architecture of stages while TAIT focuses more on advanced technology of stages. 

Yeah, well I think since it's a stadium tour it makes much more sense to invest in the lighting and stuff than the architecture. Unless she does a 360° stage, but still... Do you think she'll reveal something (e.g. the stage concept) or completely keep it a surprise?

3 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Do you think she'll reveal something (e.g. the stage concept) or completely keep it a surprise?

At the rate she’s going this era I expect the stage to be a surprise and we’ll see pics at the first show. I can see her posting something cryptic in July saying welcome to Chromatica. 

The layout won’t be a huge surprise because she will update Ticketmaster and other sites to show fans where they’re buying tickets, but we will see what it actually looks like the first show.

not Chromatica
17 minutes ago, Twitter said:

At the rate she’s going this era I expect the stage to be a surprise and we’ll see pics at the first show. I can see her posting something cryptic in July saying welcome to Chromatica. 

The layout won’t be a huge surprise because she will update Ticketmaster and other sites to show fans where they’re buying tickets, but we will see what it actually looks like the first show.

Yeah, same. But I also expect it to be nothing short of breath-taking since this this era is so visual.

Do you think they'll update the layout a few days before the sale goes live, simultaneously or afterwards? Currently the prices are up, but the map is generic.

Archived