Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Ball West Coast Theory?

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

None of this is confirmed, just my thoughts...

Since there are no shows anywhere on the west coast I think once these 6 stadium shows sell out Gaga will make an announcement about her Vegas residency. She could announce that Enigma is retiring after the shows that have already sold tickets (through mid-May) so it can be anyone's last chance to see Enigma before it transforms to Chromatica Ball with new dates added for the end of the year. She should keep the Jazz and Piano show as well.

yes and

Enigma will be extended, there is no doubt 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Bradley
1 minute ago, dancewithnobody said:

Enigma will be extended, there is no doubt 

Why do people think this is the case?

It's extremely tiring to remember lines and dance moves for two separate shows that are happening at one given time.

Also if Chromatica is the current era, what makes you think it's wise to extend a show that has no Chromatica songs and that has already completed 50 shows?

ChristianSaad

I think the reason we didn't get shows on the west coast is her Vegas contract must have a radius of like 2500 miles where she can't perform. I'm pretty sure it doesn't say in her contract that she has to perform the same exact show from the beginning to the end of her residency..

Savage

Bookmark me, she will extend the pop show of the residency, and its going to be the same show as the Chromatica Ball, prob just smaller and a tiny bit diff. 

Sherry

How's this a rumour?

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

yes and
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why do people think this is the case?

It's extremely tiring to remember lines and dance moves for two separate shows that are happening at one given time.

Also if Chromatica is the current era, what makes you think it's wise to extend a show that has no Chromatica songs and that has already completed 50 shows?

Where did I point that? The case of the short chromatica tour is her health and that's it. 

Enigma will be extended at the end of the year, when the chromatica era will be over, but she will definitely add new songs later.

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ChristianSaad
4 minutes ago, Savage said:

Bookmark me, she will extend the pop show of the residency, and its going to be the same show as the Chromatica Ball, prob just smaller and a tiny bit diff. 

Hopefully the differences will be tiny. For Joanne the difference between stadium and non-stadium shows meant whole songs weren't performed like Paparazzi, Bloody Mary and Dancin' In Circles

Bradley
3 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Where did I point that? The case of the short chromatica tour is her health and that's it. 

Enigma will be extended at the end of the year, when the chromatica era will be over, but she will definitely add new songs later.

Why would Gaga detach from the Chromatica era just after six dates and return to doing a greatest hits show with a tiny sprinkle of some Chromatica songs? If anything, she'd stick to the era until she feels like its potential has exhausted, possibly after next year's Grammys.

TimisaMonster

I would imagine she will extend her Vegas residency but will revamp it with Chromatica as other artists revamp their residencies with different themes

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GipJo
25 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

I think the reason we didn't get shows on the west coast is her Vegas contract must have a radius of like 2500 miles where she can't perform. I'm pretty sure it doesn't say in her contract that she has to perform the same exact show from the beginning to the end of her residency..

She already did 1 show in LA, Apple Park, near Las Vegas, and 1 show in Las Vegas as well (it's under MGM's managent so I guess it doesn't count), so your theory is wrong.

I think she has lots of control of her residency, so the only reasonable explanation is when she completes six date tour she will be back to LV with Chromatica for west coast fans.

And she doesn't need to re-rehearse or redo production. She will be rehearse and does production for arnea/theatre first and then makes little change for stadium, not the other way around. That way, people around the world will be more interested in her LA residency because of more stunning visual and production.

funkmedowntown
47 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Hopefully the differences will be tiny. For Joanne the difference between stadium and non-stadium shows meant whole songs weren't performed like Paparazzi, Bloody Mary and Dancin' In Circles

Such a travesty I didn’t get to see DIC and now I probably never will...

Kind of inappropriate (but is it really?) but could Gaga just do an entire set of her masturbation songs? 

Little Mons✟er

LateToCult
1 hour ago, ChristianSaad said:

None of this is confirmed, just my thoughts...

Since there are no shows anywhere on the west coast I think once these 6 stadium shows sell out Gaga will make an announcement about her Vegas residency. She could announce that Enigma is retiring after the shows that have already sold tickets (through mid-May) so it can be anyone's last chance to see Enigma before it transforms to Chromatica Ball with new dates added for the end of the year. She should keep the Jazz and Piano show as well.

Enigma isn’t being retired anytime soon. Y’all keep forgetting about the 75 shows in the contract.  :enigma:

ChristianSaad
28 minutes ago, GipJo said:

She already did 1 show in LA, Apple Park, near Las Vegas, and 1 show in Las Vegas as well (it's under MGM's managent so I guess it doesn't count), so your theory is wrong.

I think she has lots of control of her residency, so the only reasonable explanation is when she completes six date tour she will be back to LV with Chromatica for west coast fans.

And she doesn't need to re-rehearse or redo production. She will be rehearse and does production for arnea/theatre first and then makes little change for stadium, not the other way around. That way, people around the world will be more interested in her LA residency because of more stunning visual and production.

I meant a show where tickets are sold, not private or invite-only shows

ChristianSaad
7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Enigma isn’t being retired anytime soon. Y’all keep forgetting about the 75 shows in the contract.  :enigma:

The jazz shows count towards that. And if she changes Enigma to Chromatica the new shows will count towards that number too

Archived