💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Bieber's Stadium Tour Downsized to Arenas

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

News in each city is now flooding in that Justin's scheduled shows at stadiums are being downsized to arenas amid low ticket sales.

Fans who bought stadium tickets are being refunded and have to try and buy new seats to the new arenas.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/03/06/justin-bieber-moves-ford-field-concert-little-caesars-arena/4977968002/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill

"Unforeseen circumstances" is the "Brazil, I'm devastated" of a run of the mill PR guy

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

darkchylde

"unforeseen circumstances"

did NO ONE really foresee this? i know i did

Francesca Cipriani

"unforeseen circumstances" aka  "not enough tickets sold" 

tenor.gif?itemid=8320004

OBEY

Glad they realized their mistake, hopefully the tour still happens for the few people that did buy tickets.

Jill

inb4 biebs says it was because he cares about his fans and doesn't want them to have coronavirus

I would be interested in watching the Youtube videos of the concerts if he didn't sing any of the songs from Changes :huntyga:

TheQueenLG

LMAO. Love. Gaga better sell out ALL her stadiums and make him look bad. Sorry, I know I am terrible. 

Jill
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I would be interested in watching the Youtube videos of the concerts if he didn't sing any of the songs from Changes :huntyga:

does he even know which songs are in Changes? i don't even remember the name of the lead :rip: 

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

does he even know which songs are in Changes? i don't even remember the name of the lead :rip: 

bone apple tit I think

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

The name is undesirable... actually it's the opposite of that word exactly :poot:

Archived