đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

babs441

So there are different golden circles? Like different doors? SO for example if I have Porte D and my friend has Porte A we can't line up together?

13 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Any help/recommendations on what to do here? I'll try to explain.

So when the ticket preorder came I bought one for Pelouse OR and wanted to get the Billet Collector (spoiler: I didn't click the box to order that :messga:). Then I realised my address wasn't complete, so I told them and they said that they'll change it and send it to my right address. 
It arrived to my country but they sent it to the wrong address and it got returned to Ticketmaster France and they told me I'd have to wait and when they had the ticket again they'd give me more instructions on what to do.
That was 2 months ago and I've tried emailing them a few times but they never answer, what should I do? I can't get the refund 'cause it was a physical ticket so I'd have to sent it to Ticketmaster but I don't have that ticket :ohno: 

And of course I still want that ticket but idk what to do.

I am having the same problem... I bought GC early entry at first but I want to have the Billet Collector for collection. Then I bought a 2nd seated ticket for it but it hasn't been sent out yet

I wish to have my refund for my 2nd ticket (keep the Billet Collector) now and I have left a message to them.  Still waiting for a reply...

NewUsername
20 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Any help/recommendations on what to do here? I'll try to explain.

So when the ticket preorder came I bought one for Pelouse OR and wanted to get the Billet Collector (spoiler: I didn't click the box to order that :messga:). Then I realised my address wasn't complete, so I told them and they said that they'll change it and send it to my right address. 
It arrived to my country but they sent it to the wrong address and it got returned to Ticketmaster France and they told me I'd have to wait and when they had the ticket again they'd give me more instructions on what to do.
That was 2 months ago and I've tried emailing them a few times but they never answer, what should I do? I can't get the refund 'cause it was a physical ticket so I'd have to sent it to Ticketmaster but I don't have that ticket :ohno: 

And of course I still want that ticket but idk what to do.

Keep mailing them every some days or every week until they answer. But always answer on the same mail, so it stays one conversation.

7 hours ago, babs441 said:

So there are different golden circles? Like different doors? SO for example if I have Porte D and my friend has Porte A we can't line up together?

This makes sense to me: 1 golden circle, but different doors

MiQuenDroid

Pelouse tickets are back on TicketMaster!! 

All I ever wanted was love...

Kattys
13 hours ago, babs441 said:

I'm pretty sure that you have to line up at correct door. There is one golden circle but people must be distributed evenly + early entry will probably have different door.

• Like 1

ARTPOPNick

Urgh I feel so sad, I had to wait a few days until my credit card arrived so I couldn't buy tickets the past few days and right now all the good spots have been taken..  I really wanted GA or some good seats, but everything is gone and I only need 2 tickets... urghhhh please announce a second date

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Urgh I feel so sad, I had to wait a few days until my credit card arrived so I couldn't buy tickets the past few days and right now all the good spots have been taken..  I really wanted GA or some good seats, but everything is gone and I only need 2 tickets... urghhhh please announce a second date

Keep an eye, or even two eyes, on Ticketmaster. If you can do the effort and spend the time, I'm sure good seats and GA will pop up.

Edited by NewUsername

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

Keep an eye, or even two eyes, on Ticketmaster. If you can do the effort and spend the time, I'm sure good seats and GA will pop up.

Ticketmaster or stade de france? because the ticket master site is not that easy 

Andreu

Any idea if we can change the adress that appears on our ticket :poot: bc I dont live there any more :poot:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Any idea if we can change the adress that appears on our ticket :poot: bc I dont live there any more :poot:

If you bought through ticket master, I was able to change my address through them. 

• Thanks 1

MiQuenDroid
29 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Ticketmaster or stade de france? because the ticket master site is not that easy 

Both? :laughga:

MiQuenDroid
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Contact them :ally:

ViviLittleM
35 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Both, Ticketmaster is a better site tho. Go on the site even tomorrow they’ll add more for sure. People keep refunding and people keep re-buying from the refunds :bon:

ARTPOPNick
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Both, Ticketmaster is a better site tho. Go on the site even tomorrow they’ll add more for sure. People keep refunding and people keep re-buying from the refunds :bon:

https://www.ticketmaster.fr/en/pack/lady-gaga-ticket/idpack/2242 is this one reliable? because that means there is still Golden Circle early entry?

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR